PDA

View Full Version : Looking for gaming sessions to observe

GentleGiant
March 28th, 2008, 01:15
Hi ya'll,
I'm going to be running my usual tabletop game over FGII for a little while because of some real life time suckers on some of my player's behalf (one is moving, another has a newborn).
But I'd like to prepare a bit by doing two things.
One is to observe how others play their games over FG and the second is to have a look at it from a player's perspective.
So, I'm wondering if there are people willing to let me sit in on some gaming sessions, as a silent spectator, in the near future?
I'd prefer games where you use VoIP technology (Skype, Vent. etc.), since I'll be using that too.
Also, I'd prefer games running at either European time(s) or East coast US time (Mid and West coast could be doable if e.g. it has an early start time (like noon) on weekends). I'm at GMT+1 (Denmark) to be more precise.
No worries about the English language, I'm pretty fluent (although I'd most likely only be listening, of course).
Thanks in advance to anyone willing to do me such a favour!

GG

mullen1200
March 28th, 2008, 04:42
I'd be interested in the same thing. Im a bit apprehensive about signing up for a game, because I'm not sure what to expect. Voip isnt as important to me though.

Stuart
March 28th, 2008, 07:50
I don't use VOiP but both are willing to lurk along tonight and watch.
The game is set in Ptolus and starts at 8 PM GMT ... send me a PM if you want in ;-)

Xorn
March 28th, 2008, 18:38
Take a look at my thread for a game this Sunday, 11:00 GMT (the insert date thread). You're welcome to sit in on that one. It's a 4E fan playtest/demo, but I don't run that game any differently than I do 3.5. My brother is running a SWSE game tomorrow (Saturday) at 15:00 GMT as well--and I really doubt he'd mind you observing him, either.

PM me if you're interested in either.

Valarian
March 29th, 2008, 14:47
There's a Babylon 5 game on Sunday 8pm UK time. I'm running it as part of iCon08. Come and join in.