PDA

View Full Version : looking for a game (demo only :(

kingtrue11
March 28th, 2008, 00:55
i have the demo only so unfortunatly that limits me:( but if theres anyone who could play a game that would be awsome my time zone GMT -5.

Valarian
March 28th, 2008, 11:03
I'm running a demo session tonight (28th March) for iCon08. The game would be during the afternoon for you. Details can be found at https://www.iconvention.org. The session will be a run through of the features of Fantasy Grounds.

kingtrue11
March 28th, 2008, 21:18
ok i looked up on the forums and :confused:
i never found it, closest thing i found was a campeign that has the liscenced product. can you please send me the IP adress and times and ill join ASAP

Valarian
March 28th, 2008, 22:20
Sorry, got days mixed up ... the demo is on Saturday (29th March). It's been a long week.

kingtrue11
March 28th, 2008, 22:25
oh, crap.:( im busy that day, wait, what time?

oldps9
March 28th, 2008, 23:37
For those who are interested in playing a game with the demo version there is no better way to do it than play it with Valerian as the DM. I participated in his demo game last week and found him very patient and accommodating. He is running another demo game this weekend, if you are interested give it a try.

kingtrue11
March 28th, 2008, 23:51
lol alittle bit late for that now, i just bought it :D oh well thx for the offer.

Valarian
March 29th, 2008, 14:06
Oh well. My apologies for getting the days wrong. I spent most of yesterday thinking it was Saturday. A combination of the late nights and not being at work for the week. I only realised when I saw a post on the FUM boards by the GM whose game I was meant to be playing in last night.