PDA

View Full Version : semi-new player looking for group

robear
March 27th, 2008, 15:51
hi, im robear
im new to this community and somewhat of a semi-experienced player. My group of friends that i was playing with broke up a few moths ago because the DM "got bored" or something. While a good friend of mine - he no longer has any interest in playing online. I on the other hand, i long to play some more. If i have to go out and find new people - so be it. I am well liked in my community of friends for my personal character - i am cunning and comical and can talk my way out of or into anything. I am seeking a few people and prefer the d20 system since i am not experienced with any other. My time zone is US central time and i can probably adjust my scheduel to fit anybody elses unless im working and/or schooling. Im looking for a group with a good sense of humor and preferably no drama or weiners. I am not sure about others but my friends and i commonly used ventrillo to communicate. im not sure if this is a normal practice but i can download teamspeak if i have to. I also have a friend of mine who might also be interested in another group.

if interested - PM me, reply to this topic, or email me.