PDA

View Full Version : 4E "Campaign" Starting Wednesday March 26

kalmarjan
March 25th, 2008, 18:58
Playtime to be at 9PM EST, using a preview of the 4E ruleset.

You may get the preview rules here. (https://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=221806)

There will be pre-gen characters to choose from, first come, first served.

Note, this will commence a "campaign" of sorts... but as the characters will remain the same, you will not "have" to commit to playing weekly. ;)

The game will run until at MAX 1:00 AM EST.

Ventrilo might be a possibility. (Working that out.)

Anyone intersted, please PM me.

Sandeman

Grosnounou
March 26th, 2008, 01:47
I am a newbie to this system, but i am willing to try, since the time is about what i want... I am on the western side but it's all alright for me...

Xorn
March 26th, 2008, 04:44
Playtime to be at 9PM EST, using a preview of the 4E ruleset.

You may get the preview rules here. (https://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=221806)

There will be pre-gen characters to choose from, first come, first served.

Note, this will commence a "campaign" of sorts... but as the characters will remain the same, you will not "have" to commit to playing weekly. ;)

The game will run until at MAX 1:00 AM EST.

Ventrilo might be a possibility. (Working that out.)

Anyone intersted, please PM me.

Sandeman

I'm in already, as is my fiance if there's room. Another friend of mine will play if you end up short people, so consider him on standby. And if you need Ventrilo help--I can host people on my server for this game only.

Seriul
March 26th, 2008, 05:07
I'm in already, as is my fiance if there's room. Another friend of mine will play if you end up short people, so consider him on standby. And if you need Ventrilo help--I can host people on my server for this game only.

Not only did I already PM Kalmarjan, I was about to pester you about the whole Vent thing.

Rakgar
March 27th, 2008, 05:14
Had a great time with you guys this evening. Thanks for having me along.