PDA

View Full Version : Meanders RPG Battlemaps All 2500+ Maps for $25

gtw2017
May 9th, 2024, 07:36
Hello everyone.

I've been around the RPG scene for a long time now.

If you love Meanders Maps then I have a once in a lifetime offer for you.

I am launching a new Kickstarter offering all 2500+ of my Meanders + a new expansion for just $25 Australian Dollars.

No catches - no conditions - just a crazy mad offer from a guy who loves what he does, loves what he did, and wants to share it with the world.
If you don't know what Meanders are, check them out in the Fantasy Grounds Store or at Gametilewarehouse2020.com

Save thousands of dollars, complete your collection, and come along for the RPG Campaign of a lifetime.

Please sign up for pre-launch and show your support.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/2500-traditional-digital-rpg-maps-new-expansion-for-25

Sincerely,
The Maphatter

Mytherus
May 9th, 2024, 13:16
That’s fantastic I own several of your map packs your work high quality. I’m in For this as they say take my money!

superteddy57
May 9th, 2024, 13:30
MOD: Moved to proper forum as this would be considered a Paid Creation.

gtw2017
May 10th, 2024, 17:53
That’s fantastic I own several of your map packs your work high quality. I’m in For this as they say take my money!

Thank you Mytherus! The campaign launched and funded today, I am very happy, and happy to take your money for my thousands of maps, yessir.

Jiminimonka
May 10th, 2024, 22:30
Nice one, I already have a few of your map packs on FG. Backed the Kickstarter.

gtw2017
May 11th, 2024, 02:12
Nice one, I already have a few of your map packs on FG. Backed the Kickstarter.

I greatly appreciate that, now you have THEM ALL. Last time I checked it had paid my rent for 3 months so I am over the moon with how it is going.
Please share the link around if you can to help me out.

Jiminimonka
May 11th, 2024, 09:18
I greatly appreciate that, now you have THEM ALL. Last time I checked it had paid my rent for 3 months so I am over the moon with how it is going.
Please share the link around if you can to help me out.

I just upped my pledge to include the tokens and licence.

gtw2017
May 12th, 2024, 06:45
I just upped my pledge to include the tokens and licence.

Thank you very much Jiminimonka! I really appreciate it. I am hoping to make enough to pay my rent for a year, and then I'm going to help a friend out with the extra made so this helps. She has a hard life but beautiful soul.

Jiminimonka
May 12th, 2024, 08:47
A thing you might consider adding in future are "figure flats" like Pinnacle have for VTTS - https://peginc.com/?s=figure+flats&post_type=product&search_limit_to_post_titles=0&fs=1

These are really good in FGU the new 2.5D mode Camera.

gtw2017
May 12th, 2024, 15:53
A thing you might consider adding in future are "figure flats" like Pinnacle have for VTTS - https://peginc.com/?s=figure+flats&post_type=product&search_limit_to_post_titles=0&fs=1

These are really good in FGU the new 2.5D mode Camera.

Ah, no, my shop is closing and my days doing those expansions mostly over - its up to someone else to take that initiative :) I'll try my best to get to 3000 maps though.

LordEntrails
May 12th, 2024, 19:20
I am so sorry that you are closing up shop. I hope that it is with a forward look towards a new opportunity that may fulfill and reward you more than this last has done for the community. And to go out with this massive KS and offer of maps is awesome for us. I hope it serves you even better.

I'm all in for the omniverse, to have this massive collection available if I ever get back into publishing adventures again is just too valuable to let go.

I truly hope this brings to a close a wonderful period in your life and opens a door to a new and even more rewarding time.

LordEntrails
May 12th, 2024, 19:29
FYI, I went to post on the Cartographer's Guild and they want commecrial thing like this in their News sub-forum, but you have to be a professional to get permission to post there. If you want to post there News (cartographersguild.com) (https://www.cartographersguild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
You need to follow the pretty simple instructions here: News Forum Rules (cartographersguild.com) (https://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=20319)

gtw2017
May 13th, 2024, 05:35
I am so sorry that you are closing up shop. I hope that it is with a forward look towards a new opportunity that may fulfill and reward you more than this last has done for the community. And to go out with this massive KS and offer of maps is awesome for us. I hope it serves you even better.

I'm all in for the omniverse, to have this massive collection available if I ever get back into publishing adventures again is just too valuable to let go.

I truly hope this brings to a close a wonderful period in your life and opens a door to a new and even more rewarding time.

Thank you LordEntrails. I'm also hopeful that making my tokens available to others will inspire new custom/traditional mappers to emerge and keep things going. I just got 121 backers, which is equal with my highest record in ten years so I am really appreciative to have had such a great run and go out with a celebration of what was achieved. Everything changes, but I feel good the way its ending.

Trenloe
May 18th, 2024, 15:52
This is an amazing deal Kris! I have most of them already, but supporting you to get any gaps I'm missing!

To others reading this - $25 for this massive collection of amazing maps is fantastic value! They're great to use in Fantasy Grounds, being very flexible for a quick random encounter or building maps within FG from multiple meander images.

Jiminimonka
May 18th, 2024, 18:41
Are you going to be adding any of the other artwork you have on gametilewarehouse? Some of those are worth kicking the pledge up a notch or 3 methinks.

gtw2017
May 18th, 2024, 19:02
This is an amazing deal Kris! I have most of them already, but supporting you to get any gaps I'm missing!

To others reading this - $25 for this massive collection of amazing maps is fantastic value! They're great to use in Fantasy Grounds, being very flexible for a quick random encounter or building maps within FG from multiple meander images.

Thank you so much Trenloe, I think it is too. And I hope as many people as possible join the campaign - it truly is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. And if you ever back one kickstarter, or have never backed a kickstarter, this is the one to back.

gtw2017
May 18th, 2024, 19:05
Are you going to be adding any of the other artwork you have on gametilewarehouse? Some of those are worth kicking the pledge up a notch or 3 methinks.

Hi, thanks a lot for the compliment. I guess I will consider it. Some of the artwork is AI (Immersion Kits) I called them which I felt was the perfect way to use AI for RPG - but they're controversial. Others are my traditional Soloman Temple Squares, Dungeon Tiles etc. I will consider making them add-ons maybe.

gtw2017
May 26th, 2024, 13:26
Well, thanks to your support we smashed my previous KS funding record. Thank you all so much.

As this campaign has raised over $10k, I've decided to make some additional offers. What better to go with 5000 tokens than a silly amount of room and dungeon tiles?

I am also offering an optional license to go with them.

Ultimately, you could start your own mapping business all for a miniscule outlay of $299. This is easily a $10k package.

Use the videos supplied in the Updates to join them together with Inkscape or GIMP or your favourite imaging program - decorate with tokens - and join the mapping industry!

Please see Updates for more information.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/2500-traditional-digital-rpg-maps-new-expansion-for-25/posts

Morenu
June 1st, 2024, 19:33
supported. can't pass up on that deal

gtw2017
June 1st, 2024, 19:46
supported. can't pass up on that deal

Yes! That's the spirit. Join the Mapside. Thank you :)