PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 5E higher level play Western Marches Underdark - 12pm - 4pm CST

portential
April 29th, 2024, 16:23
FG License: FGU license
Time Zone: Central US time
Day(s) Every Saturday from 12pm to 4pm CST
Term: Long term, party is level 12, campaign will most likely go up to level 16-18
Voice: Yes via discord
Game System: 5E books: PHB, Tash, Xanathar, Wildemont, Deep Magic 1 & 2
Game System Experience: Intermediate, that being said I can work with someone who is new to D&D and FG.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I can work with newer players to FG and get them functional
Playstyle Beer and Pretzels

The players are playing a loose translation of Descent into the Depths updated to 5E. The players are exploring the underdark and have decided to work with the Duergar Grabbers guild of Grackylsnack and grab the power source created by the Fashioner that has been lost to time. Ultimately they are going for some revenge against the drow for enslaving them. Current party build out is bard/rogue, rogue, druid, fighter and barbarian. Let me know if you have any questions.

Wytchblades
April 30th, 2024, 00:58
going to PM you. Sounds like fun

Barahir
May 5th, 2024, 03:09
FG License: FGU Standard license
Available at scheduled time: Saturday from 12pm to 4pm CST / Time Zone: UTC - 3
Term: Good with Long Term
Voice: Discord, voice and text
Game System: Familiar with 5E ruleset and extensions mentioned
Game System Experience: Beginner with Table Top on FGU. Life Time player D&D/RPG.

Happy with either RP or Combat, also mixed, oriented playstyle. Inclined to cleric, to be inserted in Underdark themed adventure.
Interested in joining your campaign, if still opened.
Let me know if possible to join.
Thanks.

Leftropolis
May 6th, 2024, 18:15
If there is still room then I'd be interested

phage83
May 6th, 2024, 22:58
I open to play Discord is bellesixa