PDA

View Full Version : 3 new players looking to join sunday gaming 3.5 (we have a vent server)

aterriblenight
March 19th, 2008, 22:04
Hi, we're 3 players looking to join a steady dnd 3.5 edition (updgraded ruleset) campaign. We can make sunday nights the easiest starting at 7pm EST until 1am EST. We all have experience with pen and paper, but little with FG2.
One requirement must be that Ventrilo or another equal voice chat program is used for the game.
We're hoping for a campaign that starts with lvl 1-3 chars.

Thanks and hope we get a group soon!

Blahness98
March 20th, 2008, 00:40
Man, if I was a good/competent DM I'd start a game just for this group. But, since that is not the case, good luck.

aterriblenight
March 20th, 2008, 01:40
dang, saw there was a reply already and had my hopes up. Hopefully someone is looking to start a good sunday night campaign.

jasonisop
March 20th, 2008, 02:11
sent you a pm.

Wraith
March 20th, 2008, 20:28
I am having great success with my open table game if your interested in playing come and take a look at our calender site. Here. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=62)

aterriblenight
March 27th, 2008, 16:19
I'm going to bump my message here. I've gotten a couple people to pm me but communication has been slim over the past week. I just want to make sure we get in a game for this sunday.