PDA

View Full Version : Gold Pan Icon Recovery

Jangoclese
April 20th, 2024, 17:10
I seemed to have turned off the gold pan icon in the bottom right hand corner of the map, and as a consequence, I can no longer smooth pan around by holding the left mouse button. I can turn on the navigation panel, but how do I restore my gold pan icon functionality?

Zacchaeus
April 20th, 2024, 17:17
I seemed to have turned off the gold pan icon in the bottom right hand corner of the map, and as a consequence, I can no longer smooth pan around by holding the left mouse button. I can turn on the navigation panel, but how do I restore my gold pan icon functionality?

That icon has been deprecated and replaced by the toggleable navigation panel in the same location. Panning is the same as always by holding the middle mouse button and moving the mouse, zooming by using the mouse wheel. You can also use the keyboard controls (WASD or arrow keys or numpad keys with numlock on) to move around and C and X to zoom in and out.

More details here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?80693-Image-Navigation-Keyboard-Mouse-Commands-for-v4-5-0

Jangoclese
April 20th, 2024, 17:57
Thank you.