PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder1 Recent Update - Character made invisible no longer visible to the player

acorn00
April 9th, 2024, 07:58
A recent update (I think the one to add pinging) changed the way invisibility works. Normally as a referee when a character becomes invisible I change the actual token to invisible so that only I (as referee) and the player who operates that token can see. However, post the change the player cannot see their token when I make it invisible. Can this feature be brought back as it stops other players meta gaming if I make the token visible and if I dont make it visible then the player who owns the token does not know where they are.

Thanks

Mister Smith
April 10th, 2024, 10:17
I am also interested in this question.

pindercarl
April 12th, 2024, 14:50
A recent update (I think the one to add pinging) changed the way invisibility works. Normally as a referee when a character becomes invisible I change the actual token to invisible so that only I (as referee) and the player who operates that token can see. However, post the change the player cannot see their token when I make it invisible. Can this feature be brought back as it stops other players meta gaming if I make the token visible and if I dont make it visible then the player who owns the token does not know where they are.

Thanks

A fix for the issue has been submitted. It should be available in the Live Release update.

acorn00
April 14th, 2024, 01:11
awesome ... thank you

Moon Wizard
April 16th, 2024, 21:12
The fix @pindercarl provided is now available in FG v.4.5.6.

Regards,
JPG