PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Stormwreck Isle intro game for beginners

Fluffypants
April 1st, 2024, 09:38
Some humans and I are setting up a game (Dragons of Stormwreck Isle, a beginner D&D 5th edition adventure.) for some weeknight, 7 PM, Australian Eastern Standard Time, starting this week or next (probably a 'session zero' intro this week). We have me as the noobly, never GMed before, GM; and three players. At least one player is what you might call "neuro-divergent", and I have no idea what I'm doing, so if you're interested in a noobly game, some patience would be a virtue. The people involved are not really min-maxers or hardcore stat-crunchers. We're aiming to just have fun. Ideally you would have a couple of different character concepts in mind to fit roles as figured out when we all get online.

Post below if interested, and I'll send you the various details.

Edit: I guess I should have made the title "LFP".

Vhok
April 2nd, 2024, 10:25
is Stormwreck Isle a game system? i've never heard of it before whats it about?

Fluffypants
April 2nd, 2024, 11:15
Dragons of Stormwreck Isle, a beginner D&D 5th edition adventure.

Vhok
April 4th, 2024, 02:27
Dragons of Stormwreck Isle, a beginner D&D 5th edition adventure.

oh. ok thanks.

Fluffypants
April 9th, 2024, 07:20
For anyone interested, this game is starting tonight at 7 AEST.

Kefcos
April 9th, 2024, 23:17
For anyone interested, this game is starting tonight at 7 AEST.

I know that I'm cutting it close, still looking for someone that has never played 5th edition? ;)
Silly me, it would seem i missed the A on that EST lol, im hours late~

PrivRyan
April 24th, 2024, 06:46
Are you still looking for players? I'd like to join if there is space.

Fluffypants
May 6th, 2024, 01:04
Are you still looking for players? I'd like to join if there is space.
Good day.

My apologies for the late reply. I am indeed. However, due to people changing things, we're now looking at Monday evening, 7:30 or 8 PM AEST. Please note that I am a massive noob and have no idea what I'm doing as a GM. Still learning how to do it.

PrivRyan
May 6th, 2024, 16:23
No problem! I am a new GM myself, I understand. Do you have a Discord that you host the games on?

hothead9099
May 13th, 2024, 02:57
may i play with u on d n d?