PDA

View Full Version : LVL up troubleshooting

Vanthcrist
March 12th, 2024, 06:30
Hello,

Today, one of my players tried to level up his Circle of the Shepherd Druid and this error showed up:

Unable to import. Unable to open class specialization record(s) not loaded.
'Circle of the Shepherd' - (DD Xanathar's Guide to Everything Players)

I tried to level his character for him and I got the same message. We made sure Xanathar's module was loaded in FG and we had the latest version downloaded in our PCs.

Any suggestions?

claedawg
March 12th, 2024, 07:40
Try it in a new campaign. I was having that issue in campaigns I created prior to the update.

Zacchaeus
March 12th, 2024, 09:21
Xanathar's classes were updated to reflect the new way of doing it (with specializations separate from the main class) so this will break characters created in the Character Wizard I think, You can still level up via drag and drop however.

superteddy57
March 13th, 2024, 00:05
Hello,

Today, one of my players tried to level up his Circle of the Shepherd Druid and this error showed up:

Unable to import. Unable to open class specialization record(s) not loaded.
'Circle of the Shepherd' - (DD Xanathar's Guide to Everything Players)

I tried to level his character for him and I got the same message. We made sure Xanathar's module was loaded in FG and we had the latest version downloaded in our PCs.

Any suggestions?

Can you please provide a copy of the character here for me to look at that is still pre-leveled and able to produce the error?

superteddy57
March 17th, 2024, 05:53
I was able to see where the problem may be. I have pushed a fix for review and should be available with the next ruleset update.

Moon Wizard
March 20th, 2024, 02:00
The update @superteddy57 mentioned is now in the patch system. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
JPG