PDA

View Full Version : Flight of the Sleepers lacks doors?

blashimov
March 11th, 2024, 18:42
Hi all, can anyone confirm if Flight of the Sleepers through Puppets without Strings (books 2-6 of Threefold Conspiracy) lack doors and just have walls? I've disabled all extensions, and book 1 had (and still has) doors just fine. Customer Service suggested I start this thread. Thank you.

Zacchaeus
March 11th, 2024, 20:06
This sounds like a similar issue as discussed in this thread https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?80789-Attack-of-the-Swarm-AP

And welcome to the forums.

blashimov
March 11th, 2024, 21:33
Thank you. Yes it seems superficially similar, but not as bad since walls are still there and the first book still has doors. That's why I wonder if doors just weren't coded for books 2-6.

Zacchaeus
March 11th, 2024, 22:28
Thank you. Yes it seems superficially similar, but not as bad since walls are still there and the first book still has doors. That's why I wonder if doors just weren't coded for books 2-6.

That seems unlikely but I know Carl will be looking at whether more support for legacy LoS can get squeezed in which may well solve the issue.

blashimov
March 11th, 2024, 23:24
Thanks! Lucky doors aren't the worst to add. No idea if a screenshot helps, but here one is just in case, no doors book 2 left and yes doors book 1 right: 60145

Moon Wizard
March 11th, 2024, 23:29
Yes, Carl is looking at a fix; and we'll probably be pushing update tomorrow. You'll have to use the Revert right click menu option in the Images list to fix any already opened; but it should allow the revert to pull the right legacy data once we release that update.

Regards,
JPG

Moon Wizard
March 12th, 2024, 22:59
Just pushed a new update that should address the loading of the legacy LoS data. Please run a new Check for Updates to get the latest. You may have to revert any maps you already opened (i.e. right click on entry in Images campaign list, and select the Revert menu option).

Regards,
JPG

blashimov
March 12th, 2024, 23:41
Sweet wonderful doors thank you!