PDA

View Full Version : Camera Token for Players

redders11uk
March 9th, 2024, 22:54
So NPC's have a flat and a camera token slot. When you switch between map views this auto switches. Great, nice work FG, I love it.

But, players don't have an option to have a camera token slot? Or is it there and my old eyes are missing it?

Zacchaeus
March 9th, 2024, 22:57
Welcome to the forums.

Yes player characters have the same options as NPCs. Click on the token area of the character sheet to open the portraits and images dialog. You can then drag an image from the image list into the camera token area.

redders11uk
March 9th, 2024, 23:10
Thank you for the response Zacchaeus. Is that just on the test system? I am not seeing it on the live version.

pindercarl
March 9th, 2024, 23:22
Thank you for the response Zacchaeus. Is that just on the test system? I am not seeing it on the live version.

It is in the Live version. Try running without any extensions loaded to make sure there aren't any conflicts with new updates.

nandoalves
March 9th, 2024, 23:47
Welcome to the forums.

Yes player characters have the same options as NPCs. Click on the token area of the character sheet to open the portraits and images dialog. You can then drag an image from the image list into the camera token area.

On Savage Worlds ruleset camera token dont switch between map views... =/

Zacchaeus
March 10th, 2024, 00:55
On Savage Worlds ruleset camera token dont switch between map views... =/
I’m not sure what you mean. Can you post some screenshots.

Moon Wizard
March 10th, 2024, 01:56
Thanks for reporting. I just pushed a quick fix for this issue specific to the SW ruleset. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
JPG

The Judge
March 17th, 2024, 22:04
Thanks for reporting. I just pushed a quick fix for this issue specific to the SW ruleset. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
JPG

Having the same issues as the previous poster who had this issue on Savage Worlds. Checked for updates today, and no fix yet.

Moon Wizard
March 17th, 2024, 22:31
The changes for that fix went out, and I verified that they are working locally.

Do you have any unpacked/unzipped ruleset folders in the FG data folder under the rulesets subfolder?
Can you try deleting SavageWorlds.pak in the rulesets subfolder, and running a new Check for Updates?

Regards,
JPG

The Judge
March 17th, 2024, 22:33
The changes for that fix went out, and I verified that they are working locally.

Do you have any unpacked/unzipped ruleset folders in the FG data folder under the rulesets subfolder?
Can you try deleting SavageWorlds.pak in the rulesets subfolder, and running a new Check for Updates?

Regards,
JPG

Just to be clear, I am using the Pathfinder ruleset, do I still need to try to delete the SavageWorlds.pak?

Moon Wizard
March 17th, 2024, 22:45
That was the only ruleset that had a reported issue, and you replied to that post; so I assumed.

I'm not seeing or hearing about that in any ruleset; so I would need an example that is not working. (Zipped up copy of the campaign, specific character that is not working, specific map that it is not working on)
Also, did you re-add PC/NPC to combat tracker and map after adding the Camera Token?

Regards,
JPG

Moon Wizard
March 17th, 2024, 22:55
Another thing to check is whether you have an unpacked rulesets for CoreRPG, 3.5E or PFRPG? And then try deleting those 3 and running a new Check for Updates. Similar to SW comment above.
Also, if you are running any extensions, make sure to disable those and see if you still have the issue?

Regards,
JPG

The Judge
March 17th, 2024, 22:56
That was the only ruleset that had a reported issue, and you replied to that post; so I assumed.

I'm not seeing or hearing about that in any ruleset; so I would need an example that is not working. (Zipped up copy of the campaign, specific character that is not working, specific map that it is not working on)
Also, did you re-add PC/NPC to combat tracker and map after adding the Camera Token?

Regards,
JPG

Removing and reading to the combat tracker then from there to the map fixed this issue, thank you