PDA

View Full Version : SW game this saturday (3/15) at noon GMT-7 (pacific daylight time)

longarms
March 10th, 2008, 20:06
I will be GMing a Savage Worlds game this saturday (3/15), please PM me or reply here if you want to play. No voice chat for this campaign; typing has worked pretty well in the past. Note, this game starts at GMT-7 (no longer GMT-8 due to daylight savings) because we just switched into daylights savings time here on the west coast of the USA.

If you are looking for an ongoing SW campaign that plays every other saturday, this game might be for you. If you are not sure that you want to join an ongoing campaign, don't sweat it, just come play this saturday. If you are new to Savage Worlds, no biggie just go to my website (www.pisian.com) and choose one of the pregenerated PC and come play this saturday. I can run the game this saturday with up to eight players, and I already have four.

All your questions about the style of the campaign, the mix between combat/RPing, etc., can be answered by reviewing the posted chat logs and other portions of my website www.pisian.com

thanks,
mike

VarnFury
March 12th, 2008, 06:34
Just to make sure longarms, we running the campaign at 9pm or 10pm? (Via, GMT -5) remember i might get stuck at work till 10pm. If you do it at 10, i'll probly run 5-10 min late max... but most time i will be there early.

longarms
March 12th, 2008, 07:01
We are running the game at noon pacific daylight time (GMT-7), which is 7pm GMT. If you are at GMT-2, then the start time for you is 2pm your local time. Your post seems somewhat ambigious, I can't tell whether you get out of work at that time or way later...

We are still looking for players for this saturday's game... PM me if you want to play this weekend...

VarnFury
March 12th, 2008, 20:25
Ambigious huh.... right. Im guessing your running two campaigns on sataday then. As i thought this was a new post for the one you run at night. Was saying, i get out work anywhere between 9-10pm est (via, the night campaign you run), wanted know what time it started because i might come in abit late or an hour, depending on time.

longarms
March 12th, 2008, 20:34
Yea, I ran that "improptu" game on a saturday night. However, I cannot run a bi-weekly campaign on saturday nights because either me or my wife will end up having time conflicts on saturday night too frequently. For example, my brother-in-law often invites us over to watch fights on saturday night and that would conflict with a campaign.

I would like to start the campaign this saturday at noon, but if I don't get enough interest, I'll delay it until a later weekend. If I have to delay the campaign, I'd be up for another "improptu" saturday night game this saturday.

Stuart
March 12th, 2008, 20:51
my brother-in-law often invites us over to watch fights on saturday night

ROFL :D

On this side of the pond you'd get an ASBO for that sort of behaviour ... you Yanks ... crazier than a box of frogs !

More seriously ... I'd vouch for longarms (and his wife as a player) as a DM ... curse them for moving to SW and a GMT-unfriendly time ;)

Gman
March 12th, 2008, 21:20
I need one of those time calculators. I always get confused with this GMT stuff. Ok, so Noon PDT is like 2pm CDT. I should be able to make it, so count me in. I will probably try a fighter type character this time around.

carnugan
March 12th, 2008, 23:14
I would like to play as well.... Do you have a spot?

longarms
March 13th, 2008, 04:49
Yes Carnugan, I sent you a private message.

Stuart - good to hear from you. I want to play in one of your games if the time works out (we can only play on weekends). We watch the fights on the TV, I mean, not in person!

longarms
March 15th, 2008, 02:59
I can still take more players for tomorrows game! I have to consolidation all my PMs to check my head count again, but I know there is still some room. PM me if you want to play tomorrow...

longarms
March 15th, 2008, 18:30
The server is up, so those of you who have already PMed me can log in early if they want to setup their characters.