PDA

View Full Version : Your community rep is now a Monster

joshuha
March 10th, 2008, 17:40
In an effort to help the virtual tabletop community grow even more I have also been brought aboard the team at Four Ugly Monsters (https://www.fouruglymonsters.com). For those of you who don't know Four Ugly Monsters is a community website helping to serve the needs of the virtual tabletop community and while many users there are Fantasy Grounds users I hope to bring my experience with the product to help out both the product and the community at large.

I am still here as community representative and my insider knowledge of SmiteWorks remains insider knowledge. However, with me becoming the 4th Ugly Monster I hope to bring my Fantasy Grounds and general coding knowledge to the FUM team to help grow the community. Part of that will be some upcoming tools which will be oriented towards Fantasy Grounds and may see a release on the FantasyGrounds.com website as well. Some later items will be just general growth/tools for the virtual tabletop community as a whole and look for more announcements on that soon.

Sigurd
March 10th, 2008, 17:59
Good news.

A good idea.

Sigurd

Andugus
March 10th, 2008, 18:38
Congratulations Joshuha!