PDA

View Full Version : windows & button access bug after update

micael
March 7th, 2024, 11:56
Hi,

after the new update today I get an error message (about wndow and button access) if I open an old encounter (self created) -I put the log onto the mail.

Thanks for your help what (extension or mod) have made this error?

Thanks
Micael

Zacchaeus
March 7th, 2024, 12:25
Have you tested in a new campaign without extensions?

Moon Wizard
March 7th, 2024, 20:01
These errors are caused by the custom extensions you have installed. You'll have to disable until the extension developer fixes to work with the latest changes.

Regards,
JPG

micael
March 7th, 2024, 22:22
Yes and I hoped in looking to my logs you could give me a hint which one made me trouble? I read the friendzone is having problems... with the new update...

LordEntrails
March 7th, 2024, 22:50
So the actual errors don't give any indications, but the warnings do:

[3/7/2024 12:45:03 PM] [WARNING] template: Template (image_record) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [878507-Critically_Awesome_Essentials] [campaign/template_spell_token.xml]
[3/7/2024 12:45:05 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (advanced_effect_editor) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [BetterCombatEffects] [utility/utility_effects_advanced.xml]
[3/7/2024 12:45:05 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (advanced_effect_editor_main) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [BetterCombatEffects] [utility/utility_effects_advanced.xml]
[3/7/2024 12:45:05 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ability_header) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [ConstitutionalAmendments] [campaign/record_ability.xml]
[3/7/2024 12:45:05 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ref_classfeature_header) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [ConstitutionalAmendments] [campaign/record_class.xml]
[3/7/2024 12:45:05 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ref_feat_header) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [ConstitutionalAmendments] [campaign/record_feat.xml]
[3/7/2024 12:45:05 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ref_racialtrait_header) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [ConstitutionalAmendments] [campaign/record_race.xml]
[3/7/2024 12:45:05 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ref_subracialtrait_header) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [ConstitutionalAmendments] [campaign/record_race.xml]

So;
878507-Critically_Awesome_Essentials
BetterCombatEffects
ConstitutionalAmendments

Grommit57
March 8th, 2024, 00:25
Deleted