PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Gamers/+10GMT players?

Jurble
March 5th, 2008, 08:31
Hey everyone,
So me and a coupel of friends are trying to start up a campaign of some sort for an aussie evening/afternoon timespot during the week. (+10GMT)

We havnt gotten to what we'd be playing yet (hard to find players) but it really depends on who we get to join in, who ends up DMing the group, (may even have a couple of campaigns)

at the moment i know DnD3.5E, Vampire or SWRPG and open to learning new ones, but whoever wants to join us is more than welcome to throw in their weight on what we get going :)

Anyway if your interested PM me or just write back to this thread! :)

Nulk
March 6th, 2008, 22:02
Jurble,
Ill be in for 3.5e game.

Been looking to get back into D&D for a while and been looking around for a group, either electronically or over the tabletop. (need to work something around my WoW raid times though)

Sydney sider btw :)

Jurble
March 8th, 2008, 03:39
ok so anyone who is interested in this, Ive set up a forum for us to organise something on my current Forum. Its for a play by post star wars RP forum game im running (kinda stalled atm) bu7t im using the webspace to get us setup

So anyway come to rebirth.aiahome.com and sign up and email me lostjurble AT gmail so I can activate your account and add you to the gorup so you can see the fantasy grounds forum. from there we can get a game setup and see whos interested :)