PDA

View Full Version : Forge Module Recovery Needed

wrandalljr4
February 17th, 2024, 21:24
Hi there,

I have products listed on FG Forge and unfortunately experienced a significant hard drive failure, resulting in the loss of the campaigns I used to create the FGU MODs. Could I possibly obtain an unlocked version of the MOD so I can directly access the data? I believe I'd need the database, image folders, and possibly other components to recover the campaigns I used for creating the MODs.

Thanbk you,
Warren

Muagen
February 17th, 2024, 21:54
Stealing LordEntrails' link to point you toward the Support Portal (https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals) for this issue, since I'm guessing those are the folks that will need to help you with this.

The third button-thing on that page will take you to support for the Forge.

Best of luck to you!

wrandalljr4
February 17th, 2024, 22:33
Hello,

Thank you for replying. I went there and they sent me here. But I am not sure why.

Warren

LordEntrails
February 17th, 2024, 23:40
Hmm, try contacting James at [email protected]

damned
February 18th, 2024, 00:20
Just change it from Vault to Live - run update and then once you have the unvaulted version downloaded - change it back to Vaulted.

wrandalljr4
February 18th, 2024, 01:00
Just change it from Vault to Live - run update and then once you have the unvaulted version downloaded - change it back to Vaulted.

Hey buddy

It has been awhile, I hope all is well with you and yours.

My choices are Vault and Data from what I can tell. Am I missing something?

Warren

wrandalljr4
February 18th, 2024, 01:02

Change it to Data seem to have work. I will see if everything is there, thank you. :-)

damned
February 18th, 2024, 01:06
Data is correct. Data places it in the FG Data folder location in an unencrypted state.

wrandalljr4
February 18th, 2024, 05:47
Data is correct. Data places it in the FG Data folder location in an unencrypted state.

Thank you, my friend, for your consistent help. Your suggestion worked for me. :-)