PDA

View Full Version : 2 Players looking for DND3.5

turelus
March 3rd, 2008, 23:12
Myself and a friend recently got FGII and looking for a 3.5 game to join as players we both have reasnable experiance at playing D&D games but are both new to FGII.

The following is a list of the kind of game we would like to play in, but were pretty flexable on most things.

Forgotten Realms campaign setting
Point buy attributes
Good mix of roleplay and combat
Decent list of game resorce books
Five to six players idealy
No evil
starting level above one prefrably three to five

I should also mention that I'm from the UK (GMT+00) and my friend is from NY USA (GMT-05)

Stuart
March 3rd, 2008, 23:21
I have a game on Friday night set in Ptolus that could use a couple of regular players, a friend (scytale2) has a game on Thursday that could use a few. Both GMT (UK based) and starting around 7/8 PM.

jthm0138
March 3rd, 2008, 23:26
Post removed by user

kyxmma
March 4th, 2008, 03:21
I sent you a private message.

turelus
March 29th, 2008, 09:57
Just wanted to reply to say were no longer looking for a game, I think we decided with our time schedel as messy as it is I would just DM again for everyone when 4th Ed comes out. We maybe looking for new players at that time so if we are I will make a thread.

Just wondering are there any DM's running games (pref dnd) that I could hop onto and spectate to get a better feel for DM'img on this program?

Stuart
March 29th, 2008, 10:35
I run 3.5 on a Friday at 7 PM GMT (Ptolus) ... feel free to drop by, pm me for details.