PDA

View Full Version : AD&D 2e Game Looking for players

yeknom
February 10th, 2024, 04:32
FG License: DM has Full Ultimate License so players need Demo only.
Game System: AD&D 2e
Game System & FG Experience: any level is fine, players should familiarize themselves with their characters and basic 2e rules in order to expedite game play
Character Type Preferred: The players should function as a unit and should create complementary characters that form a well-rounded party.

Time Zone: GMT+8
Day of week and time: Saturdays, 8:30 pm GMT+8
Planned start date: Session Zero was the 9th of March, Session 1 was the 23rd of March. Session 4 will be the 20th of April 2024.
Planned Duration & Frequency: Bi weekly sessions, 4-5 hours each
Term: Long Term Campaign beginning with a variation of Night Below and several classic Megadungeons.

Text or Voice: Voice through discord
Main Language used: English
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Will not be recorded or streamed

Roleplay & Combat mix: Combat Heavy, 60/40 Combat/Roleplay-Investigation
Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for 8 players overall, need 2 more to fill game.
Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level Characters
Character restrictions: Core Rulebooks (PHB, DMG, MM); items from Arms & Equipment Guide are available; other books available upon agreement from the group during session zero

Details of your scenario:

Very much a game where clever play, player skill, and party cohesion will play a large role in overall success.

Player’s should:

be willing to make the game work for them
be friendly and easy going
do their best to make the game enjoyable for everyone
be consistent in their attendance of sessions
be willing to accept the DM’s rulings in game; discussions can be had after the session and when there is doubt the DM will always rule in favor of the players

Those who are interested should direct message me and/or reply to this post.

Tagan
February 10th, 2024, 05:54
I'm Interested what setting are you looking at FR ,Darksun own world etc?

yeknom
February 10th, 2024, 06:01
I'm Interested what setting are you looking at FR ,Darksun own world etc?

The setting will be the Forgotten Realms, 1367 DR (as presented in the Forgotten Realms 2e Revised Campaign Setting).

Tikkui
February 11th, 2024, 01:08
Hit me up, sounds great. Not played 2e in a long while.

yeknom
February 11th, 2024, 01:22
Hit me up, sounds great. Not played 2e in a long while.

I sent you a PM.

Tagan
February 11th, 2024, 11:03
you have run out of room in your pm box

I've been thinking and with my experience with this time thing it is never accurate maybe we can catch up with discord this coming saturday at 130am I'm home most of the time on saturday before 130am so if the time is right i can make regular games on time.
i hope that makes sense
really gunning for that elven fighter/mage
thanks

yeknom
February 11th, 2024, 11:41
you have run out of room in your pm box

I've cleared up space in my inbox.

yeknom
February 11th, 2024, 11:41
This game is currently full.

yeknom
March 6th, 2024, 01:28
A player has pulled out of this game and we are looking for one more to join us for our session zero on the 9th of March.

yeknom
March 9th, 2024, 11:11
Two more players have decided they will not be able to commit to the game time and as such there are now 3 available spots in the game.

yeknom
March 12th, 2024, 23:16
Still looking for 1-2 more till out the roster for this game.

yeknom
March 15th, 2024, 18:53
This game has room for one more player.

yeknom
March 20th, 2024, 12:12
This group still has room for 1 more player.

yeknom
March 21st, 2024, 01:44
This game is currently full.

yeknom
April 6th, 2024, 17:45
Room for two more as 2 Players have had to drop out of this game due to life doing what life does. We are looking for two more to join us. The two who join us may play pre-generated characters or may schedule a time to create a character with me. All characters are still 1st level.

HiLoF
April 6th, 2024, 20:17
Hi Yeknom -- i would be interested. Thanks

yeknom
April 7th, 2024, 04:26
HiLof I've sent you a message.

yeknom
April 8th, 2024, 08:00
Game is now full.

yeknom
April 16th, 2024, 04:19
This game is looking for an additional player. I must stress the time of the game is 8:30 pm Hong Kong time (GMT+8), every other Saturday. The group prefers a player who can manage their own time and who can reliably respond to scheduling issues or inner party discussions through discord. There are currently 7 players and an additional player would round out the party, especially if the player character was a Dwarven Priest or Cleric of some sort. Pregenrated characters will be available if a time for character creation cannot be set aside for any incoming player.

yeknom
April 17th, 2024, 23:30
Game is now full.

yeknom
May 29th, 2024, 03:51
There is room for a priest or multiclassed priest in this group as one player has had to step away for real world issues. The party is currently all 2nd or 3rd level.

yeknom
June 2nd, 2024, 10:41
This game is still looking for one more player.

yeknom
June 6th, 2024, 14:19
AD&D 2e Game Looking for players
FG License: DM has Full Ultimate License so players need Demo only.
Game System: AD&D 2e
Game System & FG Experience: any level is fine, players should familiarize themselves with their characters and basic 2e rules in order to expedite game play
Character Type Preferred: The players should function as a unit and should create complementary characters that form a well-rounded party.

Time Zone: GMT+8
Day of week and time: Saturdays, 8:30 pm GMT+8
Planned start date: Session Zero was the 9th of March, sessions are biweekly on Saturdays.
Planned Duration & Frequency: Bi weekly sessions, 4-5 hours each
Term: Long Term Campaign beginning with a variation of Night Below and several classic Megadungeons.

Text or Voice: Voice through discord
Main Language used: English
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Will not be recorded or streamed

Roleplay & Combat mix: Combat Heavy, 60/40 Combat/Roleplay-Investigation
Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for 8 players overall, need 1 priest type to replace departing player.
Character starting level & equipment: all characters are currently 2nd - 3rd level
Character restrictions: Core Rulebooks (PHB, DMG, MM); items from Arms & Equipment Guide are available; other books available upon agreement from the group during session zero

Details of your scenario:

Very much a game where clever play, player skill, and party cohesion will play a large role in overall success.

Player’s should:

be willing to accept the DM’s rulings in game; discussions can be had after the session and when there is doubt the DM will always rule in favor of the players

Those who are interested should direct message me and/or reply to this post.

SylvanSnake
June 7th, 2024, 07:51
Player’s should:

I was willing...

yeknom
June 7th, 2024, 13:11
This game is full now.

yeknom
August 2nd, 2024, 14:45
This game is looking 1 or 2 more players. The party is in need of a replacement Thief or Multi-classed Thief to replace a departing player. The party could use an additional Cleric or Specialty Priest. The party is 3rd-4th level. Incoming player characters would start at the bottom of 3rd level experience OR they may choose to take over one of the pregenerated characters.

yeknom
August 4th, 2024, 05:26
This game is full.