PDA

View Full Version : Open Table

Wraith
March 2nd, 2008, 02:22
I have a open table game tonight if anyone is interested. Come check it out at the calender.

Pokke
March 3rd, 2008, 14:52
I tried to look for it in the calendar but cannot find it. :(

How do you find games in the calendar anyhow? Do I check every "topic" and mark what could be appropriate or is that not the way to do it?

For instance, I would love to play this evening around 19.00 gmt but how can I find out what games are open?

Wraith
March 3rd, 2008, 18:33
Here is a short cut to my calendar. Open Table (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=62)

Kunsgnos
March 7th, 2008, 15:22
Im intrested in joining your table, is there a opening for a Half-Orc Barbarian?

Wraith
March 11th, 2008, 23:58
If you come and check out the calender you will see that any given night there may be an opening for a half-Orc barbarian or not. Right now no one has a primary character that is a barbarian so you would trump any secondary characters. Come and try it out and if you don't like it then you can leave with no hard feelings.
We have a game tonight that could use an extra player. Bring your 28 point buy character to the server around 2000 central US time and we will see what happens.
Shawn