PDA

View Full Version : LFP (up to 4) week night MON-THU but to be determined) after 6p Central US, 5e

Fot5
January 26th, 2024, 17:43
License: GM has full Ultimate license

Time Zone: Central US, game will run about 6/7p until about 10/11p

Days: MON/TUE/WED/THU (to be determine based on player schedules) on a SINGLE NIGHT per WEEKLY basis.

Term: Long term. Looking to start in FEB of 2024. This campaign extends from level 1 to 20 and may take 2+ years of calendar time to complete. Players join and leave as they need.

Voice: Discord required

Game System: 5e with some home-brewed rules and restrictions on allowable player options

Game System & FG Experience: Any level is fine, but prefer players who have played in at least one online game previously.

Character Type Preferred: Any is fine but will need to coordinate with other players ahead of time and will need to abide by DM’s allowable content restrictions (which are only a few).

About me & the group: DM has been playing dnd since first edition (1970s), has been running games since the 1980s, and has been running and playing games on FG since the mid-2000s. I currently have several mature players interested, and we are looking for at least one more to fill out the group. We take the game seriously and have a lot of fun.

About the setting: The campaign is a mash up of content from three sources: low levels take place in a greatly modified spin on the Curse of Strahd; mid-levels occur in a greatly expanded and modified spin on Descent into Avernus, and high levels occur in a homebrewed adaptation of Phantasms of Sri Raji for the 5e Kalakeri setting. Language is adult (i.e., we swear), tone is horror based, and some content borders on R-rated.

If you are a reliable, respectful, and cooperative mature player who is interested in committing to a long-term campaign, hit me up with a direct message. I won’t get into detailed discussions in this thread.

dtxjim
January 27th, 2024, 00:33
I'll shoot you a dm but definitely interested

Fot5
January 29th, 2024, 22:30
Still looking for folks to join. Currently looks like MON is the most likely night.

JaymzLuke
January 30th, 2024, 02:42
Would love to join this especially if it is Monday night. I also have my brother who would more than likely join if you had the room and it was played on Monday nights. Let me know!

Fot5
January 30th, 2024, 03:15
DM me.

Fot5
January 31st, 2024, 22:58
All positions have been filled as of JAN 31, 2024

Slew charles
February 1st, 2024, 16:10
played rolemaster. However I've played dnd once before . An old school player that gets into the character and paid from his perspective.. hasn't played for 10 years , got kids , but I'm liking to get back into it.. dm if your interested