PDA

View Full Version : Forum Issue - Attachments not working?

wndrngdru
January 24th, 2024, 02:28
I am unable to attach/upload anything new, either from the image link in the quick edit window or in the Manage Attachments window in the Advanced Edit. All my previous attachments are available, however, attempting to upload a new file does nothing.

Laerun
January 24th, 2024, 06:36
I am unable to attach/upload anything new, either from the image link in the quick edit window or in the Manage Attachments window in the Advanced Edit. All my previous attachments are available, however, attempting to upload a new file does nothing.

Its a known issue as of lately.

LordEntrails
January 24th, 2024, 16:54
It's due to the human verification that Cloud Flare (?) does periodically. The work around is to "Go Advanced" on your post and attach there. If that doesn't work, from the Advanced tab go to Manage Attachments and upload your image there. You will then get the human verification test and will be able to do basic uploads for some days until you have to verify your humanity again.

Nylanfs
January 24th, 2024, 17:18
But what I'm a tabaxi? This is species discrimination! :D

You'll be hearing from my lawyers at Wolfram & Hart (https://buffy.fandom.com/wiki/Wolfram_%26_Hart)!

rhagelstrom
January 24th, 2024, 17:27
It's due to the human verification that Cloud Flare (?) does periodically. The work around is to "Go Advanced" on your post and attach there. If that doesn't work, from the Advanced tab go to Manage Attachments and upload your image there. You will then get the human verification test and will be able to do basic uploads for some days until you have to verify your humanity again.

That doesn't work for me. I can't attach anything. I do upload it never is uploaded so I can select to attach.

Zacchaeus
January 24th, 2024, 17:48

Indeed. This doesn't work for me either.

LordEntrails
January 24th, 2024, 17:49
That doesn't work for me. I can't attach anything. I do upload it never is uploaded so I can select to attach.
Via the Manage Attachments? It's always worked for me. And then the other ways start working again for a few days or so. If that doesn't work for you I've got no other suggestions :(

ddavison
January 24th, 2024, 20:16
Try it now and see if it works. I think I finally found the issue.

Zacchaeus
January 24th, 2024, 20:28
Try it now and see if it works. I think I finally found the issue.

Test Image.

Edit: Yep working again. Jolly Good