PDA

View Full Version : [OSE] Old School Essentials- Established OSE Game looking for a player or two

Daedalus
January 22nd, 2024, 17:55
Hi,

I run an established OSE game on every other Wednesday night at 7pm EST and I had two people who needed to drop out due to real life constraints and I am looking for two people who can be reliable to replace them.

If you are interested and the time works please let me know.

Thank You

Daedalus
January 24th, 2024, 14:05
Just a bump up. Still looking for players. Thank You

Daedalus
January 26th, 2024, 16:34
We have space for one more player. If you are interested please let me know.

Daedalus
January 31st, 2024, 05:45
Still looking for one more player. If you are interested please let me know

Dgotrek
February 1st, 2024, 01:58
I just lost my Wednesday Night OSE Advanced Fantasy group tonight after one cancelation too many by the DM. Are you still looking for a player?

Daedalus
February 1st, 2024, 14:48
I just lost my Wednesday Night OSE Advanced Fantasy group tonight after one cancelation too many by the DM. Are you still looking for a player?

Yes I still am. Two actually. We just played last night but we play again in two weeks. We play every other Wednesdays at 7pm EST.

Are you interested?

Slew charles
February 1st, 2024, 16:11
I'm and old school player that stopped gaming because of children.. looking to get back into it .. dm me if interested

Daedalus
February 1st, 2024, 17:20
I'm and old school player that stopped gaming because of children.. looking to get back into it .. dm me if interested

Sent you a PM regarding the game.

Thank You

Dgotrek
February 1st, 2024, 19:55
Yes I still am. Two actually. We just played last night but we play again in two weeks. We play every other Wednesdays at 7pm EST.

Are you interested?

Yes, I am interested. I would like to know a little more such as starting level, classes in the party, and general setting. Is it dungeon, wilderness, or urban? Are you doing race as class?

Daedalus
February 1st, 2024, 20:33
Yes, I am interested. I would like to know a little more such as starting level, classes in the party, and general setting. Is it dungeon, wilderness, or urban? Are you doing race as class?

Hi,

Right now the majority of the players are level 1. There is only one level 2 character at this time. We use both basic and advanced OSE so you can used race as class or not, depending on what you want to do. The adventures have been in dungeons, wilderness and towns so it's a broad game. It is set in a world I have created.

We have fighters and I believe a thief. I do not believe we currently have a magic user (A player created a new character after dying so I am not sure what his new character is).

If there is any other information you require please let me know.

Slew charles
February 2nd, 2024, 00:58
I suppose your on discord.. let's have a chat and get this rolling.. what times are you available ?

Daedalus
February 2nd, 2024, 02:35
I suppose your on discord.. let's have a chat and get this rolling.. what times are you available ?

Hi I sent you the link in PM to our Discord Server. Welcome.

Dgotrek
February 2nd, 2024, 17:19
Hi,

Right now the majority of the players are level 1. There is only one level 2 character at this time. We use both basic and advanced OSE so you can used race as class or not, depending on what you want to do. The adventures have been in dungeons, wilderness and towns so it's a broad game. It is set in a world I have created.

We have fighters and I believe a thief. I do not believe we currently have a magic user (A player created a new character after dying so I am not sure what his new character is).

If there is any other information you require please let me know.

Alright, I will sign up. Can you DM the details needed to join? I know Roll20 well, but Fantasy Grounds is new to me.

Daedalus
February 2nd, 2024, 17:28
Alright, I will sign up. Can you DM the details needed to join? I know Roll20 well, but Fantasy Grounds is new to me.

I sent you in a PM the link to the discord server.

FG is pretty easy. Since I have the ultimate version of Fantasy Grounds you can use the demo version and use it for free and don't need to buy it to play.