January 17th, 2024, 20:25
FG License: Free, I have FGU Ultimate License
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
Day of week and time: Sundays 5pm to 9?10pm Bi-Weekly next session this Sunday
If new game, planned start date: Already started
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-5 hour sessions playing bi-weekly
Term: Long term campaign will likely run up to level 10-13, milestone leveling

Text or Voice: i.e. Text ONLY, Voice preferred, Mix of both ok, etc.
Main Language used: English
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Yes for podcast

Roleplay & Combat mix: 75% RP/15-20% combat/5-10% Puzzles
Number of Players in game & needed: 6 players in game, need 1
Character starting level & equipment: 3rd level, basic, plus will get a lump sum to spend and a few random items mostly potions or possibly an Uncommon item
Character restrictions: Players Handbook Races and Classes, with a number of additional Subclasses available and the campaign setting version of Goblin or Lizardfolk. Plus the campaign setting class of Shaman

Details of your scenario: The scenario that we are running, is set at an adventuring college, this option was selected to allow for "class time" where players can gain additional skill/tool proficiencies, or learn languages the group started with a number of 1st time RPers and all but one 1st time with 5E and it allowed for getting past some odd skill choices by some during character creation. All new players will select from a list of 20 ability arrays these start with the standard array and then the rest have a point or shifted here and there.

For any additional questions please message me here or on Discord Name serifdonrpg

Menvael
January 17th, 2024, 20:26
Sorry I forgot here is the calendar link for some additional information
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=6478

baal
January 18th, 2024, 06:20
I'd like to join. DM me if there's an open spot left. I can play whatever is needed for the group.