PDA

View Full Version : How to Handle Druid Wildshape

Hyperventilator
January 17th, 2024, 18:36
Hi,

I'm DMing a game where one player plays a druid. I searched for some old threads on how to handle wildshape but the latest seem to be from 2020 and involved pretty convoluted solutions. What's the latest and greatest way for wildshaping in FGU?

LordEntrails
January 17th, 2024, 20:05
There are a few extensions you can buy from the forge that will automate it for you. Otherwise I just have a druid create multiple character sheets (one for each form) and then chose the correct character. Yes there are issues with the combat tracker and map FOW doing it this way.

TheVirtualDM
January 17th, 2024, 21:41
Critically Awesome Essentials & One Click Druid by DiabloBob will do the trick. It is a fantastic extension for dealing with Druids. You can pick it up on DMs Guild. Here is a link (https://www.dmsguild.com/product/261591/Critically-Awesome-Essentials--One-Click-Druid-Fantasy-Grounds?term=critically+awesome+essentials?affilia te_id=1869340). No connection to the product. I just use it, and it works great!!

Griogre
January 18th, 2024, 03:41
5E Polymorphism works well for Druid Wildshape too and it's on the forge - bonus it works for the Polymorph spell too :p.