PDA

View Full Version : Mondays 9:00 [EST] game?

DaMunky89
February 26th, 2008, 17:11
Well, I'm not much for free time these days, but I'm not doing any work on Mondays 9-11:30ish [EST], and would like to see if anybody is running a campaign on these hours. I also have some time Wednesdays after 6:30 or so, so I'm a little flexible on that.

Now, less about my schedule and more about me. Admittedly I'm a newb to FG, and don't own any rulebooks currently.. but I've been told my actual roleplaying is pretty good, and I'm literate enough to stay consistently in character. I'll play whatever parts you want if you'll tell me how. xD Just don't be surprised if I ask you a couple of times what I'm supposed to be rolling. ^^; Furthermore, I'd prefer a more storyline centric campaign that also has the actiony, but cut-and-dry hacking all day is a no-no, I'd play an MMO if I wanted that. No preference on the actual system you're running.

I know these timeslots are probably too overly specific, but I figured I might as well put it out there. If I can't find anything at all I suppose I can eventually run a campaign of my own on the ruleset I'm homebrewing right now. (But that's a topic for a different day.)