PDA

View Full Version : GM Looking for players- Forgotten Realm The Shadowlands

DPlowman11
December 29th, 2023, 20:32
LFP: Looking for players for a Homebrew 2E campaign.
FG License: Ultimate license Unity
Game System: Homebrew (AD&D 2E)
Time zone: Eastern US
Day of the Week: Monday, twice a month
Time: 7:30 PM eastern time
Duration: 3.5 to 4 hours each session
Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software: Discord
Number of players in game and needed: 2 players, need 3 or 4 more
Character Restrictions: no evil alignment
World: Forgotten Realm- Shadowlands

Campaign Summary: The world has just endured a long war that was a disaster for both sides. In the shadowlands, crime is at an all-time high. There is not metal, and the economy does not exist. Your group is from Trenton, a small outpost on the eastern side of the Shadowlands. You have been troublemakers for years and now since the war has ended your parents are trying to get you to turn your life around. You and your family are starving. Your parents ask you to seek out the guild master to see if you could maybe work for food. What happens next? Join the campaign and make the Shadowlands prosper again.

Tagan
January 1st, 2024, 01:20
i would be interested in joining your game, im not sure about the day I'm free at that time friday and saturday 7:30pm. thanks

DPlowman11
January 2nd, 2024, 20:32
In March, if I can find more interest, I may open a session on Saturday. Right now it will be on Monday at 7:30 PM.

Tagan
January 2nd, 2024, 23:55
great, ive only been on FGU for 1 year but this runs all this ad&d really well so ill be around for awhile , ill look out for you game in march thanks..

Darknebula
January 7th, 2024, 01:26
if there are any positions available, I would be interested in possibly joining. Please let me know.

dtxjim
January 7th, 2024, 02:59
If you still have room, I'd be interested

DPlowman11
January 7th, 2024, 03:13
if there are any positions available, I would be interested in possibly joining. Please let me know.

Yes please reach out to me with your discord name and I can invite you to my discord server. My discord name is PhjantarP and my email address is [email protected]. If you would like to create a character we can, but for the jan. 8th session I can let you choose a pre gen one that I have created. I will be on FGU and discord Sunday around 4 PM eastern time if you are free and can create a character. The one in March is open as well.

DPlowman11
January 7th, 2024, 03:15
If you still have room, I'd be interested

Yes I still have room. We start on Jan 8th at 7:30 Pm eastern time. If you are free tomorrow after 4 PM eastern time, I will be on FGU and discord and will be available to create a character. If not I have several pregen that you can choose from. My discord name is PhjantarP and my email address is [email protected] if you are interested in March that one is open as well.

dtxjim
January 7th, 2024, 03:26
Messages sent

Darknebula
January 7th, 2024, 20:27
darknebula4104

DPlowman11
January 7th, 2024, 21:22
darknebula4104

Trying to find you in discord