PDA

View Full Version : Character Wizard

fmccurry
December 17th, 2023, 21:06
When creating a character all of the languages known by the character no longer show up on the Character Sheet.

Thank you.

Zacchaeus
December 17th, 2023, 21:58
I can reproduce; it seems like it's limiting the number of languages to two. Like if I select a Dwarf with an Acolyte background I only get the languages I chose for the background - I don't get Common and Dwarvish. If I change the languages known by the race and select the same background and make the same language choices for the background I only get the languages that I chose for the race; I don't get the two chosen for the background.

superteddy57
December 18th, 2023, 15:08
I have pushed a fix for review and will be pushed with the next update.

CStrauch
December 19th, 2023, 01:22
Don't know if it's a related bug but the character wizard, after today's update, is not adding the racial modifiers correctly. It was showing +1/+1 for every race.
If you add the race directly on the character sheet (without the wizard) the racial modifiers are added correctly.

superteddy57
December 19th, 2023, 02:05
I have pushed another fix to be reviewed. Should be part of the next update for 5E

CStrauch
December 19th, 2023, 16:21
Just did an update (4.4.9 - 19/Dec/23 13:10 GMT-3) and the issue with the racial abilities modifiers are still there. +1/+1 instead of +2/+1. (Used an Aasimar to test it)
Also, there's still the problem with the laguages. As "Gate Warden" (Unearthed Arcana) he has two additional languages (opted for Abyssal and Infernal). As Aasimar, he already had Common and Celestial, but the final sheet only shows Abyssal and Infernal.

superteddy57
December 19th, 2023, 16:40
I don't believe 5E was pushed with the last update. It may be still under review. I'm seeing with the test your provided the correct results.

CStrauch
December 19th, 2023, 18:45
I don't believe 5E was pushed with the last update. It may be still under review. I'm seeing with the test your provided the correct results.

Sorry, I think I didn't understand. The Aasimar should have WIS +1 / CHA +2, according to the race description.
Or did you mean the test you did showed the correct results?

Thanks!

Carlos

superteddy57
December 19th, 2023, 18:50
The fixes haven't been pushed LIVE with the last update you received. So you should still be seeing issues till it's pushed.

CStrauch
December 19th, 2023, 19:02
The fixes haven't been pushed LIVE with the last update you received. So you should still be seeing issues till it's pushed.

Ok, got it. Thanks!

Moon Wizard
December 19th, 2023, 22:18
Just pushed the fix to Live.

Regards,
JPG

CStrauch
December 19th, 2023, 22:44

Hey, just to keep you updated, the correction pulled through. The issues reported early have been corrected, as far as I could check.

Thanks a bunch, man!