PDA

View Full Version : LFP Online PF1E EST 6pm War for the crown

Omnipresent
December 15th, 2023, 12:56
Looking to run a War for the Crown campaign using Pathfinder 1e and Fantasy Grounds. Heavy on the roleplay side of things the campaign would be about social reformers trying to gain power to improve things via putting Princess Eutropia on throne of Taldor. More RP and Skill work than combat though combat is still a decent part of the campaign.

Thinking Thursday Nights after work (6/630?) and I'm interested in incorporating things the players want to see as part of the campaign. This will not start directly with book 1 but with some prologue missions. Drop me a message with questions or interest.

Omnipresent
December 15th, 2023, 12:57
Also LGBTG+ friendly.

deadlye
December 15th, 2023, 23:38
Hi Omni,

I am interested and experienced with PF and FG. Do you have a specific set of house rules and or source restrictions to share with us at this time?

Grey Mage
December 17th, 2023, 17:25
Also possibly interested but would like to know source restrictions specifically... One of the reasons to my mind for playing PF1e is the sheer immensity of what is possible (with so many Paizo and 3rd PP sources)...

SylvanSnake
December 25th, 2023, 14:50
Do you still have slots open? I may be interested. I haven't played Pathfinder yet, but I think I'd like to try an Angel Summoner.

Omnipresent
December 29th, 2023, 21:33
Sorry, we filled up. Was a slow start but have a full table of 5 going