PDA

View Full Version : Kingdoms and Warfare Battle Tracker issues

yojimbo880
December 15th, 2023, 05:51
I am trying to run a battle in fantasy grounds using the Kingdoms & Warfare rules and extension. (purchased through through the FG store) I set up a mock battle on my own to test everything out and it worked flawlessly. However when I tried to run it with my players they are unable to see any units or unit information in the battle tracker. the setting for party vision is turned on, I have gone through multiple ways of adding and assigning units (encounter, directly, using the friend zone extension) and nothing seems to work. I've gone as far as removing FG from my PC(Removed everything from the Smiteworks folder) and starting a bare campaign with only K&W loaded and still have the issue.
Has anyone else run into this problem or is there a specific way you need to add units to get them to show up correctly on the battle tracker for players?
any help would be appreciated.

Zacchaeus
December 15th, 2023, 08:51
Welcome to the forums and sorry you're having an issue. I've reached out to one of the developers who can help solve your problem.

Moon Wizard
December 15th, 2023, 23:17
Thanks for reporting. I'll help look into it as well, since I might have had an impact with changing I had to do to preserve theming in this extension.

Regards,
JPG

Moon Wizard
December 18th, 2023, 06:54
I've pushed a new build to address the issue with player clients not being able to see units in battle tracker. Please run a new Check for Updates.

Regards,
JPG