PDA

View Full Version : Savage worlds Adventures have almost nothing in them.

aktrout
December 5th, 2023, 02:33
I have recently bought Savage Worlds fantasy companion Modules Earth shaker and The turning of the leaves. When I went to open them and look at the adventure. There are no maps no story entries or anything that would tell you how to run the adventure. I have bought a lot of modules for other systems and had no problems. Am I doing anything wrong or are the adventures bugged? Please help.

LordEntrails
December 5th, 2023, 02:44
Have you looked in both the story entries and the Reference Manual? I don't have any of those modules, so can't tell you exactly what to look for. But some modules have the contents in stories, other in the Ref Man.

dmbrown
December 5th, 2023, 03:22
Looking at the store these should be using reference manuals which you can see in the screenshot on their store pages. I have the PDFs for both of these and Earthshaker has a map for the caves and Turning of the leaves has a map for the locations in the horn forest, but that is it. What I’ve noticed with Savage Worlds adventures is that they run the gamut of having maps and details. In general though they seem to be light on maps and details and leave much up to the GM. I do really like the system though.