PDA

View Full Version : CT invisible enemies but players can see them on the map

Scholar Cat
December 1st, 2023, 21:45
Hey so I have suddenly gotten this issue where, I have placed tokens on the Combat Tracker, they're hidden on it there, and that is showing on my side.

But apparently all my players can see the tokens on their side.
I've not had that issue before, re-adding or revealing and hiding the npc tokens doesn't change anything.

LordEntrails
December 1st, 2023, 22:07
Ruleset? Extensions?
Can you compile logs and attach them here?

Scholar Cat
December 1st, 2023, 23:46
These are the logs, I'm not too sure if I did it right. But one came when i had an error while still playing.
The other was after leaving and opening FGU back up again (The issue still persisted)

I'm running 5e ruleset

The extensions we are using is
Is Temporal Fixation, Death indicators, timer and fantasy language fonts
Theme: FG Wood and 2 decal extensions (Guide to wildemount and Guide to Eberron decals)

Maasq
December 2nd, 2023, 00:33
I also had this issue tonight in 5E; none of the extensions I use are obviously candidates for token visibility, but here they are:
Undead Fortitude
Additional Storage
Next Level XP
Equipped Effects
Ammo Manager
Better Menus
MNM Player Journal 2

Moon Wizard
December 2nd, 2023, 00:41
Thanks for reporting. I've escalated to @pindercarl to get a fix set up as soon as possible.

The issue is that the underlying data is settings tokens to "masksensitive"/"invisible"; but the player client is apparently not respecting that.

Regards,
JPG

Moon Wizard
December 2nd, 2023, 01:34
Just pushed a hot fix that should address mask-sensitive/invisible tokens being able to be seen on player client.

Regards,
JPG