PDA

View Full Version : Equip a weapon to an SPC?

Griffin911
November 20th, 2023, 23:47
Next question, is there a way to equip an SPC with a weapon? I keep trying, and can't seem to find a way to make it work?

LordEntrails
November 21st, 2023, 00:50
Next question, is there a way to equip an SPC with a weapon? I keep trying, and can't seem to find a way to make it work?
What's an SPC?

Next, we suggest starting a new thread when their is a new question. And when the question is ruleset specific, asking in that sub-forum.

Now, in trying to answer this, it's going to be ruleset dependent, but in D&D 5E, there is not a way to directly add a weapon to an NPC (assuming that is what you meant), but you simple create the action and give it the weapon name. Look at all the existing NPCs like a bandit or captain. If it has special properties or is magical, see the wiki article on NPC actions; 5E NPCs and Encounters - Fantasy Grounds Customer Portal - Confluence (atlassian.net) (https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/FGCP/pages/996641934/5E+NPCs+and+Encounters#NPC-Actions)

superteddy57
November 21st, 2023, 02:43
@LordEntrails SPCs are NPCs for WoD 5E

No, there is no capability of dropping items to SPCs.

Trenloe
November 21st, 2023, 09:26
Moved this to its own thread in the WoD forum. @Griffin911 - please keep in mind the guidance offered by LoreEntrails on post #2. Thanks.