PDA

View Full Version : BUG: Targetting arrow doesn't show

Urheil
November 14th, 2023, 22:52
Hi.

In PFRPG and CORE campaigns, I had the same issue. While one token is adjacent to another, while targetting with CTRL+CLICK the arrow is not showing. And sometimes the arrow points to another cell, sometimes empty ones.

1- Created an empty campaign, no extensions.
2- Created an empty character, assigned an imagen for the character and token.
3- Add an image to use as a map.
4- Added the character to combat tracker.
5- Added token to map.
6- Duplicated character on combat tracker.
7- Added second token to map, adjacent to the first one.
8- Changed the second token from friendly to hostile faction.
9- Selected the first token, target the second one with control click.
10- In combat tracker the character is selected, arrow in map is missing.
11- move the 1st token more than 1 box, the arrow appears.
12- moving arround the first token sometimes the arrow is... odd...

Logs added.

Operating system : Windows 10

Language : Spanish Argentina

Rulesets: Core and PFRPG

Modules : none

rickyhunt
November 15th, 2023, 20:36
I am seeing the same thing in the games I am running and playing in. Windows 10 and PF2e. I have not done the extensive testing.

Moon Wizard
November 16th, 2023, 02:21
Thanks for reporting. We have a fix queued in the beta testing channel; but it might be a week or two before release.

Regards,
JPG

Urheil
March 11th, 2024, 13:27
Thanks for reporting. We have a fix queued in the beta testing channel; but it might be a week or two before release.

Regards,
JPG

Hi... Never saw the fix working.

With 4.5.0 the error stands. In 3d with a flying creature it's more necessary to show the distance.

Is there any news of this?

Moon Wizard
March 11th, 2024, 17:39
The original issue was fixed; which was that the targeting arrow did not update correctly when the token was moved. This issue was fixed.

Not displaying the targeting arrows at all at minimum range is a technically a new one. Let me forward to @pindercarl to look at.

Regards,
JPG

Urheil
March 11th, 2024, 18:31
The original issue was fixed; which was that the targeting arrow did not update correctly when the token was moved. This issue was fixed.

Not displaying the targeting arrows at all at minimum range is a technically a new one. Let me forward to @pindercarl to look at.

Regards,
JPG

9- Selected the first token, target the second one with control click.
10- In combat tracker the character is selected, arrow in map is missing.
11- move the 1st token more than 1 box, the arrow appears.

The arrow at minimum range never showed and started to showing when I moved the token. That was the original error. Today I still see the same error.

Moon Wizard
March 12th, 2024, 23:00
Just pushed a new update that should address showing the distance label for adjacent tokens. Please run a new Check for Updates to get the latest.

Regards,
JPG

Urheil
March 13th, 2024, 20:27
Just pushed a new update that should address showing the distance label for adjacent tokens. Please run a new Check for Updates to get the latest.

Regards,
JPG

Hi... don't hate me hahaha... In 2d works perfectly now. In 3d the arrow doesn't appear...

pindercarl
March 14th, 2024, 05:11
Hi... don't hate me hahaha... In 2d works perfectly now. In 3d the arrow doesn't appear...

Thanks for the follow up. The issue has been identified and it should be fixed in the next release update.

Urheil
March 14th, 2024, 13:43
Thanks for the follow up. The issue has been identified and it should be fixed in the next release update.

Thanks to you all!