PDA

View Full Version : Magus and Ring of Wizardry

Darkrite
November 13th, 2023, 12:32
Is there a way to restore the ability to prepare lower level spells on a Magus when given the Ring of Wizardry?

I tried adjusting his spells per day on the actions tab but it still won't let him prepare lower level spells.

Any assistance here is appreciated.

Trenloe
November 13th, 2023, 12:56
That's not something we took into account when coding the magus losing the spell slots. For now, I'd recommend adding another spell class to the Actions tab and track the additional spells there. I'll make a note to see how this could be addressed in the base Magus spell section in future.

Montis
November 13th, 2023, 14:45
I think the simplest would just be to hide all spell ranks where there are 0 slots and let all others be displayed normally.

Trenloe
November 13th, 2023, 15:03
I think the simplest would just be to hide all spell ranks where there are 0 slots and let all others be displayed normally.
I specifically coded it to still show previously available spell slots so that the player could move spells they've previously setup at lower rank spell slots to the new spell slots, but remove the usual preparation etc. functionality of those old spell slots.