PDA

View Full Version : LF3M - Dungeon Crawl Classics, 2x Mondays a month, 12 PM to 4 PM MST(Denver)

Fistan77
November 12th, 2023, 19:24
****This game will be tomorrow and will start in the middle of Sailors on a Starless Sea (trying to add more players to my original 3; you will start in media res)****

FG License: I have Ultimate so players only need a Demo version of FG Unity.
Game System: Dungeon Crawl Classics (DCC)
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2x a month alternating Mondays for 4 hours.
Time: 12PM to 4PM MST(Denver)
Term: 4 to 6 months
Text or Voice: Voice on my Discord server, no cameras required
Role play & Combat mix:combat heavy (75%) with some roleplay opportunities
Number of Players in game & needed: I have 3 and would like 3 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Characters will be picked randomly from a pool and ran through Sailors on a Starless Sea, a Level 0 funnel.
Character restrictions: None as long as it's DCC. Homebrew patrons are absolutely encouraged.

Next Game: November 13th, 2023

It's Dungeon Crawl Classics. New player friendly episodic adventure from Level 0 to Hero (if you live that long). This will be a point-crawl mini-campaign lasting 3 or 4 months meant to explore a few of the Iconic Adventures out there for DCC (mostly Harley Stroh).

We all have lives so if you need to skip a session due to work, family, whatever, we understand, but do your best to commit wholeheartedly and let us know what's going on in Discord so we don't wonder.

As a group we believe in the golden rule so don't feel weird about joining us on this journey. We have no tolerance for trolls and savages so please don't act like one (ooc).

If you are new to DCC or FGU, we will work through it. If you are interested, use the Discord link to join my server, select the "DCC" role after reading the short list of rules, and then finally commit to a slot by clicking the Green Checkmark for the game's Apollo Event (pinned within the #zero-to-hero channel that will become available to you after selecting the role).

https://discord.gg/Cb9CQHv6

If you have any questions, just drop me a comment below, or a direct message through Discord.

Thank you for your interest and Cheers!

krking
November 12th, 2023, 23:27
I'm interested in your DCC game. Lots of experience with RPGs, some with DCC.