PDA

View Full Version : Alagoran’s Gem

1armydad
November 12th, 2023, 01:51
Hey all i am running a team through this and just wanted to put a quick review out here. This module is great. Every room has a challenge some are brutal too. Really got the old AD&D vibes from it. The adventurer's love it too. Party is 4 fourth level characters and I added a 4th level NPC to make it a little easier. I don’t want to give any spoilers but if you are looking for a good dungeon crawl with a good mix of traps and combat you should look no further. If anyone else has run it id like to know your thoughts and see if you feel the same.

Gwydion
November 12th, 2023, 13:16
Hey all i am running a team through this and just wanted to put a quick review out here. This module is great. Every room has a challenge some are brutal too. Really got the old AD&D vibes from it. The adventurer's love it too. Party is 4 fourth level characters and I added a 4th level NPC to make it a little easier. I don’t want to give any spoilers but if you are looking for a good dungeon crawl with a good mix of traps and combat you should look no further. If anyone else has run it id like to know your thoughts and see if you feel the same.

Yes. Agreed. I ran it several years ago. I have the videos on YouTube. Loved it.

Booker Grimm
November 13th, 2023, 10:23
Running this as a one shot for a group mid December. Really looking forward to it. Reminds me of Tomb of Horrors, because it's pretty brutal.

Gwydion
November 13th, 2023, 13:23
Running this as a one shot for a group mid December. Really looking forward to it. Reminds me of Tomb of Horrors, because it's pretty brutal.

Yes. Good analogy in my opinion!