PDA

View Full Version : Cost for Upgrade to Unity

Elihu
November 11th, 2023, 02:58
It is very difficulty to find the answer to this question or how to do it.

What is the cost in US $ to:

Upgrade to the FG-Unity Ultimate Lic from the FG-Classic Ultimate Lic?

LordEntrails
November 11th, 2023, 03:04
I'm not sure that's available anymore. I can't find a license for it on the store. I would suggest you reach out to support and see if they still offer a discount for it. FG Customer Support - Jira Service Management (atlassian.net) (https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals)

Zacchaeus
November 11th, 2023, 08:35
I don't think there is an upgrade path anymore from Classic to Unity. This has been the case since the end of last year - but I can't find the announcement thread any more.

Elihu
November 13th, 2023, 01:21
Is it possible to export a homebrew campaign from Classic and then import it to Unity?

LordEntrails
November 13th, 2023, 02:56
Is it possible to export a homebrew campaign from Classic and then import it to Unity?
Yes. You can just copy the campaign from your FGC data folder to your FGU data folder. More details here: How to Migrate a FGC Campaign to FGU (fantasygrounds.com) (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?55522-How-to-Migrate-a-FGC-Campaign-to-FGU)

ddavison
November 13th, 2023, 15:13
It is very difficulty to find the answer to this question or how to do it.

What is the cost in US $ to:

Upgrade to the FG-Unity Ultimate Lic from the FG-Classic Ultimate Lic?

I granted you an upgrade coupon for 50% off.

Elihu
November 13th, 2023, 22:47
I granted you an upgrade coupon for 50% off.

I'm not sure I understand that statement. Are you saying you offered it in the past and it's now expired, or are you saying you granted me one recently? If it's the latter how do I find the coupon?

Zacchaeus
November 13th, 2023, 22:57
I'm not sure I understand that statement. Are you saying you offered it in the past and it's now expired, or are you saying you granted me one recently? If it's the latter how do I find the coupon?
If you buy the Unity full license you should automatically see the discount at the checkout screen. And yes he does mean he just granted it this afternoon.

Elihu
November 13th, 2023, 23:23
Thank you for the Coupon! I have Unity now.

ddavison
November 14th, 2023, 00:26
Glad to have you.

andrewcr
November 14th, 2023, 08:35
Glad to have you.

Doug and FG team are awesome when it comes to customer service

Certainly a core reason why I will hang around!

Bonkon
November 15th, 2023, 03:53
Doug and FG team are awesome when it comes to customer service

Certainly a core reason why I will hang around!
Good Day All :)
THIS! Is exactly why I spend my hard earned money on FG, the company and community are amazing in every way! :)