PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Player LFG(s), Weekdays, Open to many systems.

JediScoundrel
November 7th, 2023, 22:03
Game: Looking for games that are not D&D(preferably not swords and sorcery with the exception of Conan.) Especially interested in Star Wars (any of the systems), Fallout 2D20, Star Trek Adventures, Conan 2D20, Traveller, Mutants and Masterminds, Starfinder, etc!
Group preferred: FGU Online, Discord for voice
Fantasy Grounds owned: FGU Ultimate
Experience: Several Decades
Location/Timezone: GMT-5, USA EST
Availability: I'm looking for day or evening times in my time zone. From 2pm onwards till at least 2AM is my availability. Days available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, possibly Sun or Sat. (I find weekend games all too often people cancel so before I commit a weekend night I would need to know the group is solid)
Preferred role: Player
Game style: I do like a good split of roleplay and combat. While I am experienced with many game systems I really am hoping to spend a little time outside of the traditional sword and sorcery.

A bit about me:
I'm an adult and currently having a lot of time on my hands and hoping to find a good campaign(s) to join. I started playing D&D in the red box at age 8 and never looked back having played a plethora of systems since. I am disabled and of very limited income so I am looking only for free games at this time. I am willing to learn any system if there is mutual interest.

If you would like more information, let me know. Send me a message or comment on this post.