PDA

View Full Version : LFP - CYberPunK -- R3D

Poe the Homunculus
November 5th, 2023, 03:18
Game System: CybErPunK: --R3D--
Days: Bi-weekly Saturdays @ 4:00 PM (next game November 18, 2023)
MST (-7 GST), Denver, CO
GM/Player License: GM Ultimate. Players only need demo
Recruiting 1-2 players
Voice: Discord

This is a standard Cyberpunk Red game - you'll be starting at Rank 4, have the usual income, and be living in Night City. The game involves regular jobs in NC during the time of the Red, 32 years before the video game and the anime.

Night City was once the capital of independence, a city in a free state run by corporations. Then, in 2033, the world changed. The 4th Corp War, or what could also be called WW4, set off a nuclear bomb in Night City. Even a decade later, the city is being reclaimed and rebuilt, but a red mist of nuclear waste and sickness lingers overhead.

The red mist covers the tracks of those looking to make a new life. The fallen city allows to start anew. Dare you live in the Time of the Red, choom?
:bandit:

Blahness98
November 5th, 2023, 22:36
I would love to join in on this, but I don't know if my oddball schedule this time of year would allow for me to play. If you could put up with a dad with two kids that have soccer on at random times on weekends, let me know.

Poe the Homunculus
November 6th, 2023, 07:50
Right now we are playing one shot adventures, so it can work

Poe the Homunculus
November 10th, 2023, 22:40
Bump?!

Cyroa
November 10th, 2023, 23:41
There are likely many interested but just unable to do your time slot; which is my issue at least..

JoeCold
November 12th, 2023, 23:07
Hi, I'm interested. You can reach me here or on Discord at JoeCold.

Stephen Sloane
November 13th, 2023, 20:26
Hi, I'm interested in playing! Is there still a slot open?

Poe the Homunculus
November 14th, 2023, 18:42
I am very sorry - the game got filled up on the 12th. Sorry about this, but I will let you know if an opening happens again.

Stephen Sloane
November 15th, 2023, 16:41
Thanks!!!