PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Kingmaker looking for a fuller party for Tuesday 1830 every week.

zBeeble
October 16th, 2023, 18:37
FG License: GM has Ultimate.
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Eastern (GMT -5)
Day of week and time: Tuesdays 1830 thru 2200
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3.5 hour session every week.
Term: Finishing Kingmaker.

Text or Voice: Largely on voice (discord in the background)
Main Language used: English, discord for organization, mumble for chat.
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4, looking for 1 or 2.
Character starting level & equipment: 3rd level, standard.
Character restrictions: Draw from standard and advanced players guides.

Details of your scenario: This is full-on kingmaker. Players are currently questing for the Stag Lord. There will be hexes.

Other Reasons: Be part of a discord group with more than 5 DMs on 3 continents. Games within our group on almost any day.

Application Process: Send a Private Message on this form describing how, on a random day at Oleg's trading post you would react to meeting the party --- knowing their notoriety from news of the attack on the Lady Jimangi's Estate some month or so prior.

Vhok
October 17th, 2023, 06:01
i really like the application process you designed, but it might help if you told us more about the current group and what classes/type of characters(good or evil) they are. i was thinking of a story from reading this but it would differ if i was a wizard or a barbarian but i'm not really sure what is already taken. really interesting though i've been thinking of different ways i would introduce myself all night :)

zBeeble
October 17th, 2023, 17:36
I will answer your questions. Currently the group is largely good and comprised of Champion, Druid, Magus, Swashbuckler and Fighter. The swashbuckler is taking a few weeks break for school and will likely rejoin. The players currently range from Washington (state) to New York (up-state). Your DM and disembodied voice would be Canadian.

Of all those, the Magus may change. There have been some out-of-game issues that may warrant a simpler, less challenging class.

Vhok
October 18th, 2023, 00:54
a champion?? is this pf2e?

DTankDool
October 18th, 2023, 15:37
Hey, Canadian here, very interested in switching over to Pathfinder. Would be interested in making a Barbarian if slots available. Preference towards a sort of Tracker/Huntsman Barbarian opposed to a Great Weapon Goon.

zBeeble
October 20th, 2023, 22:06
Following direction is the way to the group.

zBeeble
October 24th, 2023, 20:27
Still looking for one or two more players.

JoeCold
October 25th, 2023, 17:33
Is this 1e or 2e?

zBeeble
November 10th, 2023, 05:04
Is this 1e or 2e?

This is 2e. Still looking for one player.

zBeeble
December 18th, 2023, 22:37
Still looking for one player.

Jelly Skeleton
December 21st, 2023, 19:23
Still looking?

wychfate
December 22nd, 2023, 12:40
It would be helpful to always list the edition in your gaming description, it helps a lot.

iridescence
January 3rd, 2024, 06:07
interested in this are you still looking for a player?