PDA

View Full Version : Blindsight

ladro9hands
October 14th, 2023, 12:26
This effect used to create a blue aura around the character token on the battlemap to indicate the range of their blindsight vision. Around 3 weeks ago or so this is no longer the case. Has this been intentionally removed or is there something I am missing? I have tried adding the effect in the combat tracker as well as the already existing perception trait. Any ideas?

Thank you

Moderator: I've moved this to it's own thread since it has nothing to do with the original thread.

Zacchaeus
October 14th, 2023, 12:40
I can reproduce this so I'm thinking it is a bug.

Moon Wizard
October 14th, 2023, 21:15
The client application hasn't changed since June in the Live channel. Are you running in the Live or the beta Test channel?
Similarly, the ruleset coding hasn't been specifically touched in that area; but perhaps there are knock-on effects from other changes.

What's the text of the effect you are adding to the CT (or the text you area adding to the Senses on the PC sheet), just so I'm using the same one?

Regards,
JPG

Zacchaeus
October 14th, 2023, 22:43
The client application hasn't changed since June in the Live channel. Are you running in the Live or the beta Test channel?
Similarly, the ruleset coding hasn't been specifically touched in that area; but perhaps there are knock-on effects from other changes.

What's the text of the effect you are adding to the CT (or the text you area adding to the Senses on the PC sheet), just so I'm using the same one?

Regards,
JPG

Sorry JPG; I tested too quickly and misspelled the effect in my test; so this is in fact working as it should.

To the OP the correct effect is VISION: x blindsight and as you can see from my screenshot it does show the correct blueish aura.