PDA

View Full Version : core rpg qUESTION???

mhorgunn
September 29th, 2023, 23:07
hi! so far I have failed misserbly ay Core X and muddled through with Core RPG ... and almost got a workable setup for Black Sword Hack ... except for one thing. So my excuse is I have half a brain and half my sight, however ... In Core RPG, on the NPC sheet ... where do you put the hit points?

Thank you for any help.

superteddy57
September 30th, 2023, 01:12
CoreRPG doesn't track health or damage. You will have to setup a manual way of tracking them. I have personally used the notes area. If you are looking for more automation, MoreCore and XCore help with adding more of these types of fields.

LordEntrails
September 30th, 2023, 06:00
Look here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23138-Share-Game-System-Character-Sheets
You will see how others have setup various character sheets for other rulesystems. As teddy says, in general, just make a field/attribute for max health and current health and have the players track manually. I played in a Star Frontiers game for a couple years using that method with no complaints.

mhorgunn
September 30th, 2023, 18:24
Thanks alot !!! Thanks with what I learned from my fyrst attempt to use Core RPG, I was able to cobble something that I think will work in the More Core rule system that will work, even though I am sure I have not all the bells and whistles engaged. Thank you again for your help and patence.