PDA

View Full Version : Official World of Darkness Bug Report Thread

superteddy57
September 18th, 2023, 19:03
Use this thread to post any ruleset specific issues to track and get resolved. When reporting, please provide steps in reproducing the issue and any images if possible.

pralix1138
September 18th, 2023, 23:53
I posted one in another thread, and have no idea how to move it here :eek: The problem i describe seems to be with preexisting SPC's from a previous campaign.

superteddy57
September 19th, 2023, 00:00
I looked it over, you can copy the contents into a reference manual builder page and then use the magic wand tool to convert the text and then copy and paste it back into the background.

You may get some errors related to the link tags. It looks like it copied the text over with the XML tags.

superteddy57
September 19th, 2023, 00:50
Apologies, the control was changed to allow parsing out dice rolls within the trait. The text can be copied but links won't be able to be used in the description of the trait. You would be better to set up in the notes tab the link.

viresanimi
September 19th, 2023, 11:40
So.. over time I made a very nice module with a lot of old stuff I converted to 5E and some custom stuff that I use. Most of that is old / custom disciplines. Made very nice reference manual too.

Loading that in after the update has presented with some significant loss of data. (No extensions of any kind was used here!) Luckily I am keeping an old, unconverted copy lying around for now.

Data entries for Ceremonies, Powers, and Rituals simply aren't there. All the descriptions are just ... gone. Ceremonies I can understand, since those were just Rituals in the old ruleset. This is a MAJOR issue! There is a lot of work missing here.

Advantages: They are not completely gone. As in .. the Advantages window is not empty. It is just filled with a lot of empty << New Advantage >> entries. So that is also completely no good.

Ironically the Flaws.. works... flawlessly?? No complaints here! It seems like the above lacks something in the code that Flaws have. I dunno.. Just thought this fact might help run down the problem.

Something else I noticed, which may or may not help tracking down the missing data bug. In every category where data has converted correctly (Disciplines, Flaws... etc) The campaign remember the Group I have saved them under. Everything has been given a Group. Those groups are missing, where data has not been converted correctly.

Every link in my Reference Manual to missing data doesn't work. But I suspect that's because the data missing.

Some minor stuff:

How are you supposed to add Institutions / Cults to Charactersheets? If that is possible, the method is extremely obscure to me. There doesn't seem to be a place for it. Am I blind?

Also: Everywhere you can change a record by typing something into a text field (Haven in Locations, Institutions in Organization, Weapons in Items and so on...), can we please please have a dropdown menu with all the options? What If you didn't know that cults were integrated. I feel like that there is very likely integration that I don't know about. This needs to happen!

Regarding custom rolls: Great! I love it! Sorely needed! But... can we have a rolls section on the sidebar, like skills and all the other good stuff. It would be fantastic if it was possible to create rolls you would drag/drop on to character sheets so you don't have to make them from scratch every single time. It would just put that feature over the top!

Regarding Disciplines on the character sheet: Having Disciplines and Power separated feels kind of disjointed to me. Having powers displayed under their corresponding discipline would make for a much clearer overview of those things, since they are connected in groups. This is just my opinion. It works fine. Just... could be better.

Regarding Skill specializations: How is that integrated? Do you simply add +1 in the modifier window?

Editing Charactersheets: Having a single unlock button at the top is very nice. Previous Storyteller rulesets have had issues with dots appearing by accident, so that is good you thougth of that. It's just a very very small button. Might I suggest adding a lock / unlock function to the right-click radial menu? Having both ways of doing it, would be so very lovely, pretty please.

Gotta say though that the ruleset runs really fast. Responsiveness might not be the biggest issue, but so nice. I am loving many of the new features. Equipment that have actual stats. Custom rolls. Have I mentioned that I love institutions are implemented???? All good stuff. All appreciated!!!

superteddy57
September 19th, 2023, 16:28
I'll look into the descriptions. Are these from campaign data or from a module you created and you are loading them up?

As for the Institutions / Cults, they are organization records located under the Campaign category in the sidebar. You just need to type Institution or Cult into the 'Type" line and it will display the fields. Skill specializations are able to be added to the character by expanding the 'I' icon next to the skill and typing your speciality. When you wish to add your speciality, you can hold shift before you click on the skill roll. The skill name should turn bold to indicate it has a specialty.

I will take your other feedback and consider them.

superteddy57
September 19th, 2023, 16:45
@viresanimi Can you provide a copy of the campaign you are seeing this? I need some further information to see where the conversion is failing and how best to fix the code?

Muagen
September 19th, 2023, 18:34
The Enemy Flaw is being incorrectly categorized as an Advantage.

When attempting to create a Custom Loresheet, a new Advantage is created, instead.

Additionally, I know it's likely outside the scope of FGU, but it would be nice to have a way to build Relationship Maps on your character sheet.

superteddy57
September 19th, 2023, 18:37
Enemies is made as a background and that was placed under Advantages. This was to cut down on the number of sidebar records. You can locate it there. Thanks for the report on Loresheet, I need to tweak it to add the Loresheet type when using the custom option.

Relationship Maps are not something that can be easily made as a feature. After speaking about it during testing, we settled on using a black image and using an image record to track relationship maps.

pralix1138
September 22nd, 2023, 00:49
Going through the Ruleset I have a request and a couple questions.

The request would be to make all backgrounds the same color as the chat box--really, if I had my dream, it would be to revert to the original V5 color scheme all way round.
The first question would be involving Backgrounds. It seems that the "+" to add a Background points to an empty box (1st pic). The other "+" seem to work fine. Also, drag'n'drop seems to work for everything except Backgrounds.
The second question (2nd pic) is about the Loresheets. It seems the font is off, and doesn't display the same way the other fonts do. Not sure if that was intentional.

superteddy57
September 22nd, 2023, 02:08
Backgrounds are associated with a label for what the background is attached to. Like for instance:
12th St. Church - Allies 2, Herd 1, Haven 1

You need to create the label for the background entry and then you can drag 'n drop to the label to attach the background to it. This allows to keep this information central to the description and organize when and how it's used or lost during play. The font for loresheets is intended to provide highlighting that it has sub-entries. You will see more once you have made selections. I wanted an eye catching way to show the different loresheets and keep them separate, but under the same record header.

Muagen
September 22nd, 2023, 02:56
I know that we can come here and try to get answers for these issues, but I'd like to request some built-in documentation on how to use rulesets/how things are organized. It's my opinion that an in-client FAQ/Ruleset Reference Manual is honestly something that should be done with all rulesets. Yes, a forum search or the online database will likely get you your answers, and that's fine for edge cases. But imagine if, during the initial Campaign Setup step, the GM was guided through 1) a character sheet for that ruleset, 2) any peculiarities in controlling that ruleset, 3) and any changes or streamlining that were made for the FGU-implementation of that ruleset.

If an in-client option isn't possible, then I'd ask that the Setup step provide a link to the article for the appropriate ruleset (https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/FGCP/pages/996643987/Vampire+The+Masquerade+5th+Edition+VTM5TH), at least, rather than depositing the GM at the FGU ground-level.

I can't be the only user who feels like they're running up against a wall when trying to learn a new ruleset by reading the published rules, then hunting for instructions on how to do a thing, bouncing off the client to the forums, then the forums to the FGU User Manual.

superteddy57
September 22nd, 2023, 16:02
I have submitted the new wiki material and will be available once that is processed.

Vincent
September 24th, 2023, 01:17
I have a bug to report in the VtM setup. Under the organizations tab, when you try to add a new person to the organization it brings up the encounter template.

Vincent
September 24th, 2023, 02:13
I found another issue. My homemade extensions no longer work in VTM5th, but they work in Pathfinder 1e. They are in folders instead of a single ext file. They are just cosmetic changes to the system display.

superteddy57
September 24th, 2023, 05:54
I have a bug to report in the VtM setup. Under the organizations tab, when you try to add a new person to the organization it brings up the encounter template.

That is intended to help provide the added feature of organizing groups of SPCs into groups for that space. This also gives the other added benefit of a one click option to add them into the combat tracker to use that further to perform rolls and track those SPCs for when all are needed. So each entry is an encounter record that can receive one SPC or a whole cast.

I found another issue. My homemade extensions no longer work in VTM5th, but they work in Pathfinder 1e. They are in folders instead of a single ext file. They are just cosmetic changes to the system display.

The extensions may need to update the ruleset name within the code to WOD5E to work properly as the VTM ruleset name isn't used anymore. I would suggest getting with the extension developer and seeing if they could investigate that.

Vincent
September 24th, 2023, 08:30
That is intended to help provide the added feature of organizing groups of SPCs into groups for that space. This also gives the other added benefit of a one click option to add them into the combat tracker to use that further to perform rolls and track those SPCs for when all are needed. So each entry is an encounter record that can receive one SPC or a whole cast.

The extensions may need to update the ruleset name within the code to WOD5E to work properly as the VTM ruleset name isn't used anymore. I would suggest getting with the extension developer and seeing if they could investigate that.

Thanks. That fixed things for me.

pralix1138
October 3rd, 2023, 00:29
Theme Redo
Is it possible to go back to something approximating the original ruleset theme? Or at least the color-scheme? I could be the only one who's having difficulty with the new washed-out grey theme. It's become quite a bit harder for me to read.

superteddy57
October 3rd, 2023, 04:26
We are currently discussing options with the theme. Also more theme's will become available once the kickstarter has reached it's conclusion.

Vincent
October 3rd, 2023, 14:05
Here are a couple of versions of the theme I made for the system. Hope they help.
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqVVYXIp8K-lgcELE7Az9Q1EQN-oyw?e=j2GlhO
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqVVYXIp8K-lgcBJgQPpxYogs9ZXPg?e=jBkgyf

lbkoerich
October 4th, 2023, 02:54
I must say that I'm frustrated with the new GUI/Theme of the ruleset.

The old Character sheets were very nice since they were pretty much like the paper versions. They were intuitive and straightforward to use. The new character sheets are horrible!! It is much harder to read and find things, to know where the checks are, and very counterintuitive. One example is the Disciplines and Powers separated by equipment. Also, there were oversimplifications (some very unnecessary), such as eliminating the blank dots in every skill. On the other hand, significant character information such as Clan, Generation, and Predator style were moved to the "N" tab (when they should be in the Main tab).

Besides the Character Sheets, changes in the dice, and how to apply modifiers worsened things. I don't know how to change the difficulty of the rolls now.

I hope that, in the future, the old theme and character sheets will be available for us.

On the other hand, there was a significant improvement in information accessibility. Finding some information, such as the Powers of each Discipline, was more complex in the old version. So, congrats on that.

superteddy57
October 4th, 2023, 03:04
Thanks for reporting about the separation of the disciplines and powers, will look into making them fit closer together.

Changing the difficulty is done in the difficulty box. You can click and type the number or click on one of the buttons for that specific difficulty.

ShankyMcStabber
October 8th, 2023, 19:19
Posting this from the other thread:

It broke a lot more than skills.

For my V5 Campaign I had manually entered into Fantasy Grounds Unity the Merits, Flaws, Backgrounds, Advantages, Powers, Disciplines, Clans, etc from ALL the Published Materials to date.

After this update I have lost:
All my Merits
All Powers not in Core, Camarilla, or the V5 Companion
All Loresheets not in Core, Camarilla, or the V5 Companion
All Rituals not in Core, Camarilla, or the V5 Companion
All of the Chicago by Night/Chicago Folios/Let the Streets Run Red NPC Stats, Discipline Levels, and Blood Potency

So this update just obliterated over 100 hours worth of work.

Now I am trying to figure out how I am going to restore to an earlier version of the Executable AND an earlier version of my Chronicle (because the Update actually changes the campaign files) just to avoid having to re-enter EVERYTHING.

superteddy57
October 8th, 2023, 19:58
What exactly is broken with each of those records? The fields provided are only there to help with automation and don't relay information as when they are locked they are no longer visible. The description would contain all of the information for said record. If you can provide a copy of the campaign or module you created, I can have a look and see what happened.

ShankyMcStabber
October 8th, 2023, 20:04
Where can I privately send you my Campaign and Module? Because I have added all the published material into my campaign I do not feel comfortable putting it out there for everyone to use (copyright violations at that point).

As for what is broken, the data is GONE. There is nothing displayed in the Campaign for that data except the merits, which all show "New Advantage" with empty data fields.

superteddy57
October 8th, 2023, 20:06
You can create a link using an online drive (example, Google Drive) and pm through the main FG discord. I will be listed as one of the officers. (Dominic M.)

ShankyMcStabber
October 8th, 2023, 20:08
I am not on the FG Discord. Can you PM me here an email address I can send a link to, or would you rather I PM you here a link to my campaign and module?

superteddy57
October 8th, 2023, 20:08
You can pm through here as well

ShankyMcStabber
October 8th, 2023, 20:18
Message sent.

superteddy57
October 8th, 2023, 21:02
I looked through what you provided. I was able to see issues with the ruleset conversion for the module and were able to correct them. I will make it part of the next update. The campaign was unfortunately empty of any data and looked like a brand new campaign. If you have your data backed up to module, they should be able to import with the new code, but from what you gave me, not able to recover any lost campaign data.

ShankyMcStabber
October 8th, 2023, 21:09
It is technically a brand new Chronicle that we are scheduled to start streaming this month. The data in the module and campaign was built from my previously streamed "Windy City After Dark" Chronicle, so I eliminated a lot of the un-needed stuff and consolidated it down to a single player load module for the new Chronicle.

Essentially what I sent you was all the Merits, Flaws, Backgrounds, Disciplines, Powers, Clans, Rituals, Loresheets, Advantages, and NPCs that I have added on top of the already released VtM V5 FG Modules.

Moon Wizard
October 9th, 2023, 01:59
Can you PM the module file from your modules subfolder as well, so that superteddy57 can test with that module?

Regards,
JPG

ShankyMcStabber
October 9th, 2023, 05:59
I sent Superteddy a link to a googledrive with my Module and Campaign files, including which Smiteworks modules were enabled.

superteddy57
October 9th, 2023, 06:50
I sent Superteddy a link to a googledrive with my Module and Campaign files, including which Smiteworks modules were enabled.

Can you double check the campaign you uploaded, the db.xml looks empty of any records and looks like a newly created campaign.

drednite
October 15th, 2023, 04:13
Some information seems to have been lost in the last major update. The list of XP spent is cleared, the item count in equipment is gone, some of my Background stuff like resources was marked as temporary but no longer are, and lastly the custom powers my GM had written up are gone.
Unfortunately we don't have a copy of the campaign pre-update as we weren't expecting this sort of data loss and exporting the record and looking through the xml I was only able to recover item the counts.

While I'm here, the mod action menu is blank and opening it results in the error:

[10/14/2023 10:04:32 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "CoreRPG:..n/scripts/power_action_editor.lua"]:16: setValue: Invalid parameter 1

superteddy57
October 15th, 2023, 17:11
Thank you for the report. I was able to locate the issue with mod window and will be part of the next update for the system. Without a copy of the original campaign I wont' be able to reconstruct the lost data.

Egheal
October 15th, 2023, 18:56
Hi guys,
In the Anarch Reference Manual, clan Brujah, some images don't show.59062. they appear at the end of the page though.
thanks

superteddy57
October 15th, 2023, 19:15
Is it just that page or are there any others?

superteddy57
October 15th, 2023, 19:16
Thanks for reporting, I see the issue and will get that sorted.

superteddy57
October 15th, 2023, 19:23
Pushed a hotfix to sort the empty blocks in the reference manual.

Egheal
October 15th, 2023, 19:28
It was lightning fast! thanks.

lbkoerich
October 18th, 2023, 03:32
I've noticed a bug on Frenzy Checks. It is rolling the correct number of dice (in my case, 6 dice - 5 for Willpower +1 from Humanity). However, instead of counting the successes, it shows the addition of the dice, for example: I rolled 6 dice, and the results were 1, 3, 10, 8, 2, and 3. Instead of showing 2 Sucesses, it shows the sum of the numbers, which is 27. Please see the picture attached

superteddy57
October 18th, 2023, 04:33
Pushed a hotfix to address this issue.

Chaos Prince
October 19th, 2023, 20:24
Hi Loaded the Core Rulebook opened up and the Clans, Disciplines, Discipline Powers, Loresheets. Predators modules are all blank? The other Modules like Flaws and Merits are there is there a fix for this please?

superteddy57
October 19th, 2023, 20:29
The Vampire Core Rulebook are showing the predators and they are displaying the text for them. Can you provide some images of what you are seeing?

superteddy57
October 19th, 2023, 20:31
I also did a fresh push of the module through the updater, could attempt another update as well and verify things are showing?

Chaos Prince
October 19th, 2023, 20:39
Sorry unable to provide a screenshot for some reason

Chaos Prince
October 19th, 2023, 20:50
RE did the updater still have same issue

superteddy57
October 19th, 2023, 21:09
This is what I am currently seeing. Can you check the ruleset date and see if it matches as well?

Chaos Prince
October 19th, 2023, 21:14
Yes the same date 2023/08/29

superteddy57
October 19th, 2023, 21:19
The only thing I can think of is to revert your module, this will clear any changes you have made and will repopulate to the windows. You can revert in the module activation window.

Chaos Prince
October 19th, 2023, 21:25
Ok have unloaded the modules restarting Fantasy Grounds will see after gone through updater again

Chaos Prince
October 19th, 2023, 21:30
Still blank did not work

superteddy57
October 19th, 2023, 21:34
You could try and navigate to your vault folder from the dashboard (folder icon in the top left corner on first screen when you load FG) and try locating the module file and deleting it and rerun the updater. I believe it is WOD5ERGS09382.dat.

Chaos Prince
October 20th, 2023, 12:03
Thanks for idea, Tried the Vault folder removed WOD5ERGS09382.dat re ran updater still have same issue unfortunately

superteddy57
October 20th, 2023, 18:11
I don't know what might be causing this issue for you. The tasks I had you attempt would sort any data that may have been lost. Have you tried starting a new campaign without any extensions and verify that it is the same result in that new campaign?

Chaos Prince
October 22nd, 2023, 09:51
Hi yes is still the same result blank I have submitted a ticket to the customer service team waiting their reply Thanks again for trying to help

FangsFirst
October 23rd, 2023, 00:29
TL;DR: Players joining a Werewolf-only campaign will be faced with a Vampire character sheet when creating a Werewolf character (until they rejoin)

Steps to reproduce (note that I, as Storyteller, do not own any other WoD content except Werewolf):

1) GM: Start a campaign, load Werewolf module only. Optionally, tick ONLY Werewolf in options for Game Systems¹
2) Player: Join campaign (note: GM will pop correct character sheets when creating characters, so does not apply to Storyteller)
3) Player: Try to create a new Werewolf character
4) Player: Note that character sheet that pops up shows Clan and Predator, clicking on these understandably results in "No records could be returned. You may not have sufficient ranks, modules may not be loaded, or no records are available with that type." (Makes sense, as GM does not offer VtM module, and indeed does not have it!) Character is also listed (including for GM) as a Vampire.
5) Player: Leave campaign (and/or close FGU)
6) Player: Rejoin campaign
7) Player: Note that sheet is now for a Werewolf character and continue creation

¹For what it's worth, I initially didn't notice this option. If I (as a player) tried to create a Hunter, Werewolf, or Vampire with all options checked, I got a Vampire sheet no matter which I chose. But removing the other two certainly ensures one is not clicking "Vampire" accidentally.

superteddy57
October 23rd, 2023, 02:22
Pushed a hotfix for this issue. Please update and see if it is resolved.

FangsFirst
October 23rd, 2023, 03:10
That seems to have done it indeed, cheers!

Griffin911
October 25th, 2023, 01:31
Vampire blood potency values in the character sheet are off for Blood Potency one and two. Blood Surge and Bane Severity for blood potency one and two should both be 1 and they are listed as 2. Blood Potency 2 is also off by the same values in the same categories. Blood Potency 3 is off as well: Blood Surge should be +2, Bane Severity 2. Both are listed at 3. I did not examine the higher blood potency.

I cannot figure out a way to correct this problem myself.

superteddy57
October 25th, 2023, 03:02
I believe you may be going off the old table. The new revised blood potency table has those numbers 1 higher. The table is located in the reference manual in the Core Rulebook and the Companion. The new Player's Guide also contains this table.

Griffin911
October 25th, 2023, 03:21
I believe you may be going off the old table. The new revised blood potency table has those numbers 1 higher. The table is located in the reference manual in the Core Rulebook and the Companion. The new Player's Guide also contains this table.

Derp. I even checked my paper GM screen, but it had the old values, too. Thanks for the info.

superteddy57
October 25th, 2023, 07:23
That is quite alright, better to be on the safe side.

Vincent
October 28th, 2023, 19:19
I am having an issue with finding my home brewed discipline powers and new disciplines I place in the game. The disciplines are showing up, but I can not access any of the associated powers.

Also, my new disciplines are not listed in the drop-down menu when searching for powers. They used to be.

superteddy57
October 28th, 2023, 19:52
I'm not able to replicate. I have created custom Disciplines and powers and was able to locate them in the masterindex and through the green iadd button. Can you provide the steps you are doing to see if I can replicate?

Vincent
October 31st, 2023, 14:04
I'm not able to replicate. I have created custom Disciplines and powers and was able to locate them in the masterindex and through the green iadd button. Can you provide the steps you are doing to see if I can replicate?

I added these powers and disciplines some time ago, and am getting ready to start up the campaign soon. I haven't tried to access them in over a year and now I cannot. I do have old versions of the campaign saved. Here is a screenshot showing the problem with the disciplines showing up in the discipline list but not when searching for powers using the disciplines. Also, I do not see any of the powers I typed into the system.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AqVVYXIp8K-lgcJTHKI9MdWk7yloTw?e=ihYXmF

I replaced the DB file for the campaign with my old one, and now the icons I generated for the new disciplines appear, but still no text describing them or the powers associated with them appear.

I was looking through the old db.script files and found text describing the disciplines. I put them in the new program but it didn't work.

Ok, I replaced the entire campaign folder with my old one. All of my disciplines now show up and the associated powers. However, none of the core VTM disciplines or powers show up. I then loaded the appropriate modules and now they show up. My new disciplines do not show up in the drop down menu when I search in the powers section. However, when I select "empty" my home-brewed powers show up. I think I figured this out, because each power is not associated with a displine. I changed one, and now they showed up.

I think I have this fixed. Thanks, for any time you put into this!

Any problems that I should look out for with this fix?

superteddy57
October 31st, 2023, 16:17
As long as the power is able to be added to the character I don't believe you will have any issues. You can copy and unlock one of the Core Rulebook powers for an example of what type of data those automation fields are looking to contain. Those fields are for automation purposes and not for review. So those fields help the record with the built in add automation, but can still be used with drag and drop to be added to the character sheet. The main thing I was worried about was the records not being available at all. If they are now displaying, then you are correct you will need to update the discipline and level to make them available with the filtering controls on the masterindex.

Vincent
November 5th, 2023, 01:38
I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so my apologies if it is not. I would like to request that the power level of 5 for disciplines be extended to 10 in V5 ruleset. I use higher level powers for elders and would like to have them in the ruleset by their power level for easy reference. Right now, whenever I set them higher, it reverts it to 5.

superteddy57
November 5th, 2023, 01:02
That sounds way out of bounds of all of the Core Rulebooks and not something I think we will pursue for expansion.

Griffin911
November 5th, 2023, 02:01
That sounds way out of bounds of all of the Core Rulebooks and not something I think we will pursue for expansion.

Are there plans to add Chicago By Night?

superteddy57
November 5th, 2023, 02:08
Chicago By Night is being converted for release.

Vincent
November 6th, 2023, 15:06

I understand how you could have this impression. However, up to tenth level powers were a part of every edition of vampire the masquerade until edition 5. There are even unofficial supplements adding these back into the V5 edition. I use home brew systems tailors off of the 20th anniversary edition and the second edition. Here is a link to a ruleset for V5 versions:

link removed, available at the storyteller's vault

superteddy57
November 6th, 2023, 15:45
Thank you for your feedback and will have it on my list of things to consider for the next expansion.

Draykor
November 19th, 2023, 17:04
The character selection screen is showing Vampire/Ghoul instead of Werewolf even though the character sheet shows Auspice/Tribes

plemgruber
November 19th, 2023, 17:13
Some of the text in the character sheet is too large. The "th" in the generation is clipping into the number, and the bane severity text doesn't fit in its box. I tried to attach screenshots of the problem.

Is there a way to go back to the old V5 set up? I vastly preferred it over this new WoD5 module.

superteddy57
November 19th, 2023, 19:48
@Draykor The character selection window will update when you close and reopen. It unfortunately doesn't update in real time.

@plemgruber No, there is no way to use the older ruleset anymore. The theme appears to have made the text a tad to big and will pass this along to the theme creator for a look.

vegaserik
November 29th, 2023, 06:32
SPC's that have a "General Difficulty" field has the field overwritten by the end of "Difficulty"

vegaserik
November 29th, 2023, 06:50
SPC's that have a "General Difficulty" field has the field overwritten by the end of "Difficulty"

Seems to be only on the Vampire Light theme.

superteddy57
November 29th, 2023, 08:02
Ok, might be the size of the font that is causing the issue. I'll take a look. Thanks for reporting. The ruleset is currently on lockdown due to the recent beta and any update will take some time to be pushed LIVE.

Draykor
December 1st, 2023, 03:44
It looks like the Combat Tracker does not update the health when switching forms.

superteddy57
December 1st, 2023, 03:50
It's best to report bugs to the bug report thread as that is where developers are told to monitor. I was able to verify and a fix will be pushed to the TEST server during the current Beta.

superteddy57
December 1st, 2023, 04:08
Apologies, I pushed a hotfix LIVE as the ruleset is not currently in lockdown.

Sainton
December 2nd, 2023, 22:49
System: Werewolf 5e

We are unable to target creatures in WOD. I have tried all of the ways of targeting I use for my DnD games with no results. Any assistance would be appreciated.

superteddy57
December 3rd, 2023, 03:59
I've tested this on the TEST server and it appears to be working. I click and dragged the targeting button to the token and CTRL + Left Click on the token with the actor being active in the combat tracker. This however doesn't have much automation besides a label in the combat tracker. There isn't automated combat due to the abstract nature of combat.

GregRex
January 26th, 2024, 00:23
Chicago By Night

Image 'Handout #1: The Prince’s Letter' is blank.

TheGMSource
January 27th, 2024, 21:20
I've fixed the missing image. Please check for updates.

Draykor
February 4th, 2024, 16:23
Spirits are tracking neither power nor health on the combat tracker

superteddy57
February 5th, 2024, 16:00
Thanks for the report, I found the issue and will be part of the next update for the ruleset.

superteddy57
February 5th, 2024, 20:57
Pushed fix for Spirit report.

Draykor
February 5th, 2024, 22:34
Health is working now, thank you.

However, when attempting a power roll off the combat tracker there is an error. The power roll can be made via the SPC card when opened through the tracker.

superteddy57
February 5th, 2024, 23:12
pushed a hotfix. Please update again and see if it is operating as intended. You may need to remove the old NPC and add a new entry.

GregRex
February 8th, 2024, 23:28
Chicago By Night

Reference Manual
-Antagonists Stats
--Son's Coterie

The SPC record for 'Zion "Snowman" Middleton' is nested in 'Sydney "One-Round" Middleton'.

TheGMSource
February 9th, 2024, 21:18
I've fixed the SPC record link for 'Sydney "One-Round" Middleton' in the Son's Coterie section of the Chicago by Night Reference manual. Please check for updates.

Draykor
March 24th, 2024, 17:32
I see that we can turn on an expanded attributes section on the SPC card but when the SPC goes to the combat tracker I do not see a way to use them. I've tried selecting them off the card itself when linked to the tracker but it still only rolls the skill alone. What am I missing?

MOD: Moved to bug report thread

superteddy57
March 24th, 2024, 18:14
Verified and found the issue. A fix has been sent in for review and will be pushed with next ruleset update.

Moon Wizard
March 26th, 2024, 18:50
This change is now available. Please run a new Check for Updates to get it.

Regards,
JPG

Draykor
March 26th, 2024, 21:30
Just checked and it is working off of the SPC sheet just fine. Attributes do not show on the tracker still.

superteddy57
March 27th, 2024, 01:30
You might need to cycle the subsection for it to show or need to remove the SPC from the CT and re-add. I can't verify the attributes are not showing.