PDA

View Full Version : Core X or CoreRPG

mhorgunn
September 16th, 2023, 14:50
Okay … I’m trying to set up Black Sword Hack rule set into FGU. Any thoughts on which one to use? Do either of these allow for Conditions and if so is there a tutorial on it?

mhorgunn
September 17th, 2023, 01:55
Okay. So I started with Core RPG mainly because I found the tutorial by Dave. It was nice to hear his voice again. Miss his laugh … but hey look ! He’s still helping people!
Anyway … I was just wondering … How do you keep a blank character sheet? Does that happen when you turn it into a module? Thanks

LordEntrails
September 17th, 2023, 02:09
Okay. So I started with Core RPG mainly because I found the tutorial by Dave. It was nice to hear his voice again. Miss his laugh … but hey look ! He’s still helping people!
Anyway … I was just wondering … How do you keep a blank character sheet? Does that happen when you turn it into a module? Thanks
Export the character sheet. There is a thread with lots of community made character sheets for CoreRPG.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23138-Share-Game-System-Character-Sheets

damned
September 23rd, 2023, 03:45
Late to the scene - if you are coding then build it on CoreRPG. If you are creating stuff with FG then XCore and MoreCore will give you so many more options.