PDA

View Full Version : FGU: token display problems

Gumphrey
September 2nd, 2023, 02:29
I'm just starting to try this out, so perhaps I'm missing some settings somewhere, but this feels like bugs. None of these issues occurred initially, but only after some hours experimenting.
The issues I am having are:

1. One player token always has a translucent white circle around it (selected or not) -- Token on the far right in the attached image.
2. One player token creates an opaque white circle around it only after I mouse over it once -- Upper token on the left in the attached image.
3. It doesn't use the actual "token" picture when I drag a character in from the combat tracker.

It doesn't matter whether I change images, put tokens in instead of portraits, or anything. It happens on new maps. It continues to happen when I close and reopen FGU. It seems like something got corrupted or saved badly, and I'm not sure how to fix this as it is permanently in the campaign for those player characters.

Anyone have ideas on how to fix this?

Gumphrey
September 2nd, 2023, 02:53
Ok.... Well it turns out the issues were stored in the combat tracker. When I removed all the player characters and readded them, the tokens started working as expected. This seems like a bug...

pindercarl
September 2nd, 2023, 03:18
The solid white circle indicates the token is targeting itself. The semi-transparent circle indicates the token is the "active" token in the combat tracker.

Gumphrey
September 2nd, 2023, 07:04
Ah! Makes sense, thanks!