PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Pathfinder 1E Player

Metricar
August 26th, 2023, 03:12
We are looking for a player to join our Pathfinder First Addition game on Fantasy Grounds.

We currently have 3 players and 1 GM. We had a 4th player, but he needed to drop out for a while.

We play every Saturday night from 9:00 pm until 2:00 am (central time).

We are all advanced players, who has been gaming for quite a while. However, you do not need to have a comprehensive background in gaming. Only a desire to have fun and enjoy the story.

Everyone is currently 7th level, and are closing to leveling to 8th.

The story is home grown, and the setting is a modified Greyhawk.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here.

If you are interested in joining, please send an Email to: [email protected]

Thanks,
Jeff

Vincent
August 26th, 2023, 03:55
This sounds great!

gaara6666
August 26th, 2023, 17:52
Incredibly fun game with a group we play consistently every week. The encounters are fun but challnging and weve been playing since december only taking two saturdays off. Very laid back and fun witj grrst mix of role-playing and combat. Lookig for a great late night game thisll be a awesome fit

TroyTheTrojan
August 31st, 2023, 05:50
If you still have a spot im free. Love playing pathfinder.

gaara6666
September 1st, 2023, 18:45
The application process is concluded and we have filled all spots

gaara6666
September 8th, 2023, 02:28
we have another slot open with a player who was going to join and just dropped out. feel free to message here and reply

TroyTheTrojan
September 8th, 2023, 04:55
Hey I’m still interested if ya got a spot open now thorbisironguard is my discord

gaara6666
December 4th, 2023, 17:11
Hey we are once again looking for a commited player. We are at a great part in the story to introduce immediately

gaara6666
December 4th, 2023, 17:33
Hey we are once again looking for a commited player. We are at a great part in the story to introduce immediately. Looking for consistent players. The party is now level 8

Grey Mage
December 4th, 2023, 21:01
Depending on day/time I would be interested... could you PM with campaign details, house rules, etc?

gaara6666
December 5th, 2023, 01:49
We have had several inquiries, the day and time is in the top post of the thread. If you need to ask without reading the top thread post this is not the game for you.

Vincent
December 6th, 2023, 14:48
This sounds great!!!

Metricar
December 7th, 2023, 01:30
Grey Mage, we play on Saturday night, starting around 9:00 central time. We typically play until 2:00 am.

We use Pathfinder 1 rules, with a few alterations to help out game balance.

The setting is based upon the World of Greyhawk, although I took the liberty to make a few changes to better suit the story.

Let me know if you are interested in joining. We can have a quick get-together before the game and see if were a good fit for each other.

Thanks!