PDA

View Full Version : anyone willing to test out a mod for me?

Morenu
August 22nd, 2023, 06:56
I am not wanting to double post, but I thought asking for help here might work better.

I am working on a Pathfinder 1e mod here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?78738-Looking-for-feedback-on-a-mod&p=694549#post694549) and would love a different pair of eyes to look and see if I am explaining things ok, does it make sense... or if you code at all, am I making things too difficult.

I am coding Feats, aimed at new players and those that would like a little more automation or just want to see effects coded in different ways.

It is hard for me to know If I am describing things effectively. what works for my way of thinking may be completely off for others. and I just learned something new, so I went back and simplified several things with the new syntax I learned.

Morquendel
August 23rd, 2023, 06:50
Downloaded, installed and no errors on startup (in my campaign playing since...2020 xD). pregens opened fine.

Morenu
August 23rd, 2023, 16:18

I placed my server details in the PF1e forum post linked above so if anyone just wants to jump on and look, or even add a character and place ideas, edits or whatnot on the character, they can without having to mess with their own FGU extensions/mods