PDA

View Full Version : Group for a PC to look at all images etc. stored with them exclusively

funnycatmemes
August 21st, 2023, 16:49
Title. I have a player that's gotten a few magic items, and I shared with them these cool little item card images. Now when they go to look at these images, they only show up under the (All) category in the Images tab. I made a group, called "Player's Items" and shared it from there, but it still doesn't give them access to the group in the drop down at the top. Any solutions for this? Or is there not a feature where you can create a shared Group.

Thanks!

ddavison
August 21st, 2023, 17:05
You can toggle the images window in your campaign to show all images that you have "Shared" with players. It is right next to the Search box and it is set to All by default. If you hover over it, you will see it says "Filter by Sharing Mode". Clicking it once will change it to show only Shared images. Clicking again returns to All mode.

Once you have a list of all images, you can create a Note and drag links to each of those images into your Note text. This will make links to all of these shared images.

funnycatmemes
August 21st, 2023, 17:11
The note idea is perfect. Thanks so much!!